Thread: 180 beast

Default 180 beast

I got a male beast 180,I dunno what class should I run with him,I'm falling in love
    With fortefighter,but I love the spd off a fighmaster,and acrofigther.I need to pick one
    Class and start to gas it out,but which one?help a brother out

ELYSIGOD leader

I prefer Fighmaster because of the speed and power, it is definitely the best striking class in our server.

I say gas the Fighmaster but I dont know if you have the weapons to go for it, if you cant afford 50% or 46% just make sure you get a rainbow palette of 30% for each of your four weapon types.

Acrofighter and Fortefighter are fun! they also have potential.. hope i helped ya

Since you already have a fighmaster on your cast, go fortefighter. I would treat fortefighter as a weapon master style class, by GASing out a single weapon to level 50, and element+ for that weapon. Either twin claws or knuckles are your best bet, but twins sabers are also decent, especially with the Assault Crush buff coming.

You will also want to take single pistol elemental bullets to level 22 for an increase in the elemental modifier for them. Take Two-Handed Defense and Two-Handed Mind for extra defense, mainly for GAM.

These are just some suggestions for this class if you want to be a fortefighter.

lol pistol? its more for show than shooting (except for dimma maybe) ((somthing to fill the slot with a slicer)) i think i have 1 single pistol bullet to 25 in 5 years
    Sega has hired all these XBL and PSN hackers to give both parties a bad name so they cane rise above the mess and introduce the unhackable Dreamcast 2 to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    lol pistol? its more for show than shooting (except for dimma maybe) ((somthing to fill the slot with a slicer)) i think i have 1 single pistol bullet to 25 in 5 years
    Looks like you need to learn how to play fortefighter better. Having that pistol is more important than you think. Hitting over 1800 damage self buffed and equipped with revenge blaster can make a substantial difference, not just against flying enemies and bosses, but in certain situations, such as a single enemy near death that happens to be far away for some reason. This isn't including avenger or critical hits of course, and only requires a single level under that GAS category to make it happen.

If you're looking for something well suited for male beasts, Gunmaster is actually an apt choice. They will hit harder than any other race in the game as a GM, especially when Attack is Gassed to +5. Accuracy is rarely an issue as GM gives a nice boost in accuracy, and you can put boosts into accuracy and use a Red/Knight if you're still unsure. Some disagree because of the OMG ARES ESPADA, but if you have Revenge Blaster and lock yourself into invincible beast at low health, you can do massive damage. I have a female beast that I use for FM and GM, and she does really well in both.

as ravaonna highlighted, GM can be a good class as well as FM.

the pros of a GM is it's a very inexpensive class. FM palettes get crazy very quickly. the GM pas though can be a bear to level and takes commitment.

FM is a lot of fun. i'd recommend doing this class because the PAs can be leveled pretty quickly and there aren't many. especially w/ a PA boost, it could be easy to get this class done.

most important pas for a FM:

Swords: Tornado break

Spears: Dus Robado, Dus Majarra

Double Sabers: Spiral Dance, Tornado Dance

Axes: Anga Jabroga

there are other PAs but focus on these primarily, getting them to 50.
    Shijins so Far: 28% 32% 34% 36% 38% 43% 30% 37% 40% 21% 29% 34% 37% 32% 37% 44% 31% 33% 39% 46%