Thread: Trying to enjoy binary but MP is killing it for me

Default Trying to enjoy binary but MP is killing it for me

Am i the only one that feels this way? if not tell me why. i would like to see some input to me the mp is frustrating and campy

as far as camping is concerned, I kind of agree with you. I prefer intense shoot outs but because of the way the maps are oriented, players are forced to either sit back and wait for the enemy to come out in the open or rush the enemy team with grenades and shotguns.there are plenty of much better areas in the campaign which would have made better multiplayer maps than the ones we have now. the two maps from domain control should be in other modes as well.

ofcourse the lag is annoying. there could be a region filter but honestly I don't even think that would make that much of a difference. it might actually make things worst considering that there's not a lot of people playing the multiplayer anyway. I wish servers were cheap and easily accessible for developers. oh well.

the multiplayer needs some major tweaking. we'll just have to wait and see what yakuza studios/sega does. hopefully it isn't nothing.