Thread: A Console that I Can Call It Home

Default A Console that I Can Call It Home

I just want you guys to think for a moment. There's tons of games in the world. From Atari to PS Vita, lots of cool games were made. One can never play all of them, but at least he can play the ones the most like. And a real gamer does not play a single game, but he plays the whole series. And when the series have a long, long , long cast of games on it, it makes it hard to organize the games you've played with the games you will play, and so on...

What I mean by that is that it would make our lives as gamers much easier if the gaming companies make a dinamic check list with all the games it released from the their speficic series and the to-dos of those games.
    Of course you can always cont on those check list that a random fan made. You can always cont (or not) with Wikipedia, those gaming sites that gives you some hints and stuff, those lists they give you together with some promotional material. I want more than that. I want a place that I can know all the games that were there before me, I want to be able to read about the game I've never heard about before I can play it from a reliable source.

I wish I could see all the history of my favorite gaming franchise and mark the games I've played, the challenges I already did and the ones I must do. Of course now on days we have those trophies that tells us what to do on game, but most of them don't help us on how to do If there could be a hint hot line like there was before, but online and with some sort of registration so you could save of you've done see what may come next. Also you could have a place where you could safely get hints to you games.

You can call this idea "Museum of old games", "Official Check List", "Merchandising of Old Games", or what ever. But history for my gaming. A console that will register every game I've played before for my whole life. An account registration for all games, where I can upload my score from prevesious adventures and so on, I want a console that can call it...Home.

PS: This is an article for SMART GAMERS to think. If you agree with that you are most welcome to post you thoughts here. If you thing a project/console/website/forum like this would be a waist of time, I suggest you to shut down you computer and go read a book!
    Last edited by HelderPoeta; 03-18-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: To post the PS thing...

Tão rápido quanto o som
    A adrenalina me faz sentir-me bom
    Fazendo loopings sem cansar
    Seguindo em frente á disparar

No one liked it?

That would take a long time, and it would be before the Atari 2600.

Heck, even PC and Arcade would be a considered idea to add in, but the former definitely has a lot of games even if they aren't ports of Console games(Or vice versa)
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by HelderPoeta View Post
    real gamer
    570pp3d r3@d1ng r1gh7 7h3r3.

The Queen's personal bunny-girl