Thread: Dear SEGA: We know Phantasy Star Portable 2 works on PSVita, why can't we play it?

Default Dear SEGA: We know Phantasy Star Portable 2 works on PSVita, why can't we play it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQG__C4fUI0

This is a video of someone playing using the EU version. Working perfectly.

It's very clear and out in the open now that it's not a compatibility issue... so why can't NA buyers have access to this for our PlayStation Vitas? I've got this gut feeling that if someone, ANYONE would just DO SOMETHING it wouldn't even take long to make it where the NA version of PS:P2 is playable on Vitas.

If it won't come back to the PSN, at least let those of us who have already paid for it access it.

Super Moderator - PSUchopath S-T-H's Avatar

There is apparently a method where you can try to load up an unlisted game, but you need a PS3 to do it. There are some instructions out there and it doesn't appear to require any particularly shady activity.

As for the game returning to PSN, I believe someone said that support said they were aware of it and it should be available again. As of the Vita's launch, I don't think I saw any Sega titles officially supported at all. They'll probably come in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-H View Post
    There is apparently a method where you can try to load up an unlisted game, but you need a PS3 to do it. There are some instructions out there and it doesn't appear to require any particularly shady activity.

As for the game returning to PSN, I believe someone said that support said they were aware of it and it should be available again. As of the Vita's launch, I don't think I saw any Sega titles officially supported at all. They'll probably come in the future.
    It's come off the EU store as well I hope we get it back as I had the UMD Version on the PSP and loved it.