View Poll Results: Do you want Vectorman in the next ASR?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!

25 86.21%
  • No.

2 6.90%
  • Don't care, really.

2 6.90%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vectorman...you know you want him.

Senior Member MightytheArmadillo's Avatar
    Onboard the Thousand Sunny, livin' it up with the Straw Hat Pirates.

Default Vectorman...you know you want him.

The very first thread(and I think post)I ever created in the SEGA Forums, and in this particular ASR forum, involved Vectorman. I really, really want him to join the fray this next ASR. Vectorman is the one SEGA game I played almost as much as I did Sonic growing up. I still play it a lot.

I don't care if he's riding a vehicle, or IS the vehicle. He deserves a slot in the roster.

I know you want him. Show your support now!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy
    Dying is not repaying a dept! That's not what he saved you for! Only weak men would die after someone spared their lives!
    http://www.youtube.com/KingDedede16

I would love to see Vectorman as a playable.. But i really wanna see Ristar more.

Same here, he isn't my top, top priority, but I would like to see him (I have one concept for him I came up with in my sig)

The one thing is, logically he should be able to shoot at other racers but that might upset the balance too much, even if every racer could attack at will

I would like to see him, but it isn't a big deal to me if he isn't around for this game. It's more "If he's in cool, if not, whatever" type of feeling with me.

I don't mind having Vectorman being in the next ASR.
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing has brought up the great overall. And now, the sequel to such an incredible sega racing competition will soon commence...

Well.... in case i need to talk, or if everyone is interested about it. Meet me at Xat Sega-Chan if you all like, I will all see you there. (http://xat.com/SEGAchan)

Vectorman can join in. He's a Sega character.
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing has brought up the great overall. And now, the sequel to such an incredible sega racing competition will soon commence...

Yes i do...

C'mon radianz, look at him. Just take the time to look at him. He's something you WANT in this game. Whether you awknowledge it or it's buried deep in your sub-concious, you know your ASR2 experience just wouldn't be complete without him. -w- He's zetta the grooviest robot out there. + He kills bugs and doesn't afraid of anything!

He even has a sidejob as a Janitor. BUT DOES HE CARE ABOUT THAT!?...somewhat.

YOU'RE ALL GONNA WANT HIM IN AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT
    Last edited by 0LunarShadow; 06-10-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    "The world is made up of numbers! Do the math, and you'll find your desired solution." - Sho Minamimoto
    Gamertag: LunarShadow0 LEADER OF THE KARAKURA SUPERHEROES. TWEWY ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

Quote Originally Posted by 0LunarShadow View Post
    C'mon radianz, look at him. Just take the time to look at him. He's something you WANT in this game. Whether you awknowledge it or it's buried deep in your self-concious, you know your ASR2 experience just wouldn't be complete without him. -w- He's zetta the grooviest robot out there. + He kills bugs and doesn't afraid of anything!

He even has a sidejob as a Janitor. BUT DOES HE CARE ABOUT THAT!?...somewhat.

YOU'RE ALL GONNA WANT HIM IN AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT
    ^This X1000 ^ , Just think about how amazing he could look transforming into a bike or something.

Vectorman is easily in like the top 3 most requested characters. I know this is a beaten horse saying it but , yeah he absolutely deserves to get in.
    Last edited by ChilliDogz; 04-12-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast