Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLBMO 2012 Opening Day Roster Update?

Default MLBMO 2012 Opening Day Roster Update?

So the real MLB Opening Day is less than a week away now, and in this game, certain players are still on their previous 2011 teams. Furthermore, certain rookies have yet to be placed in this game (ex. Matt Moore of Rays). With this being said, are the MLB rosters going to be updated once again during the next maintenance? I think this should happen because it is the start of a new season and the rosters should get properly updated for this.

We're going to have a major update mid 13th cycle(?) and it will put every player on there correct team. not sure how they will do rookies though.

67.8% developed hometown, Washington , D.C.

I'm ok with adding rookies and team changes, but no cost/stat changes. See my post in other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SNB914 View Post
    So the real MLB Opening Day is less than a week away...
    It was yesterday, Athletics @ Mariners in Tokyo, the first regular season game. Baseball is finally underway!

@ Stasburgers:

lol Yeah I knew that but I meant Opening Day for everyone else. :P

Will this be happening in this week's update? Or will I never see Kirk Nieuwenhuis (Mets rookie center fielder) in this game for a while? :/ Plus, every time I see Oliver Perez's name associated with the Mets, it makes me want to puke for hours... I mean the guy got released in Spring Training of 2011... he will never play in another MLB game ever again so he really needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan914 View Post
    Will this be happening in this week's update? Or will I never see Kirk Nieuwenhuis (Mets rookie center fielder) in this game for a while? :/ Plus, every time I see Oliver Perez's name associated with the Mets, it makes me want to puke for hours... I mean the guy got released in Spring Training of 2011... he will never play in another MLB game ever again so he really needs to go.
    They usually do a formal announcement a good week or so in advance of a major update, and the update itself usually takes place at the end of a cycle. Possibility for the end of Cycle 13, but we'll have to wait and see. Definitely not going to be this week though.
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by sweett310 View Post
    They usually do a formal announcement a good week or so in advance of a major update, and the update itself usually takes place at the end of a cycle. Possibility for the end of Cycle 13, but we'll have to wait and see. Definitely not going to be this week though.
    Just to add some clarification to this.

The game runs in cycles which take around a month. Usually, there is a Major update every three cycles (Summer Update, Fall Update, Winter Update etc.).

The last time there was a major update was after cycle 10 so I would assume that it would be at the end of this cycle.

However, there are usually changes that they make along with changing costs and those are major. For example: before the winter update, you could only extend a player once and now you can unlimited extend players. There are generally quite a few major changes. These all occur on a regular maintenance day. Then, whenever the cycle changes, data is changed.

I would assume that Next Sunday will be the day all the new rookies (Darvish, Moore, Montero) are added. Along with some stats and cost changes (hopefully not major!) for players.
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzgorillas View Post
    I would assume that Next Sunday will be the day all the new rookies (Darvish, Moore, Montero) are added.
    Ok with me...
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzgorillas View Post
    Along with some stats and cost changes...
    NOOO!!!

Can we put Pat Corbin in the game he should have been on the d backs with a great spring. This is not because i am going to the same high school as he did

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast