Thread: A Petition to bring Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown to STEAM

Default A Petition to bring Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown to STEAM

With SEGA's new focus on digital releases, and with a lot of Sega titles getting PC ports, like Binary Domain, Sonic generations and Jet Set Radio, etc... I thought it might not be far fetched for them to bring one of their biggest digital releases this year, VIRTUA FIGHTER 5: Final Showdown, to PC.

I'm fully aware of the size of the fighting community on PC, however, I think there might be a good opportunity for them considering there aren't really any notable 3D fighting games on STEAM, no competition. It's a ripe market.

In anycase, I believe there is a decent chance SEGA will bring this game to PC, even if they outsource it to another team to port it (which they will probably do)

The petition hadn't had much exposure, and it easily passed the 100 sig mark!
    If you have the time, please spread the petition link and sign it!

http://petitionbureau.org/VirtuaFighter5PC

I signed it I want it on PC becausce I dont own an xbox 360 or playstation 3 just a really high end pc

As I already said in my topic about Sega on PC, digital games should be released on all possible platforms. This a good way to make a better return on investment, and please as many fans as possible.

Virtua Fighter 5 should see a release on Steam, especially as I am not willing to spend money in digital games on consoles because nothing tells me that I will be able to keep my games when going to the next console (in particular as I have a PS3, and it does not seem likely at all...). Whereas on PC, I have nothing to worry about.

An interesting infograph

I was browsing the forums just looking for some PC related news and saw this, so I decided to register and stop by to say that I completely agree with this.
    After seeing SEGA turning more and more towards the PC market I'm starting to wonder when are they going to release PC games on my favorite genres (fighting and hack&slash).

bring virtual fighter 5 final showdown to PC i don't like steam

This should be posted on popular sites like NeoGAF, unfortunately I don't have an account there.

The petition reached 150+ sigs with minimum exposure!

SEGA Community Manager - In b4 lock Clumsyorchid's Avatar

Duplicate thread

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't