Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this game canned for North America?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    This game is fantastic, and it would be quite a disservice not to let gamers here in the US get their hands on it!

As you may have already heard via news from PAX, the game has not been cancelled for the US and yes, it is coming out here.

More news from us on Rhythm Thief soon!
    Oh thank god

This game is fantastic, and it would be quite a disservice not to let gamers here in the US get their hands on it!

As you may have already heard via news from PAX, the game has not been cancelled for the US and yes, it is coming out here.

Yay! All my moneys are belong to Sega! : )

Funtastic!

"This forum is not beautiful. Therefore, it is."
    I'm usually sarcastic, by the way.

Oh, by the way, I've mentioned Jet Set Radio HD, Rhythm Thief, and Sonic 4: Episode II to all my friends. I'm trying to get all the gamers I know to buy them- I've met some success with Jet Set Radio (Surprisingly!), and Sonic 4, but I havent had much success with Rhythm Thief, as not many people I know have 3DS's.

So Rhythm Thief is for sure coming to North America! Sweet! I've been worried about that game's fate for a while now, good to rest easy.

I also plan to get Sonic4II (got the first one and beat it) and JSR:HD.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheSky View Post
    So Rhythm Thief is for sure coming to North America! Sweet! I've been worried about that game's fate for a while now, good to rest easy.

I also plan to get Sonic4II (got the first one and beat it) and JSR:HD.
    Same here. With Rhythm Thief, Jet Set Radio HD, Sonic 4: Episode II, and (hopefully) Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz, SEGA has a really strong showing this year. And they may have even more up their sleeves, with the possible Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing sequel and the possible reboot to a fan favorite franchise!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123