Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's remember to buy this

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Thanks Kuronoa - support this thread completely!

If you live in the US, you can also do a lot to support the game by pre-ordering at places like Gamestop and Amazon. Spreading the word, getting the activity started, and letting people know how great the game is will all go a long way.

On the SEGA side, we'll be doing our fair share to promote the title too, and to arm you guys with things you can share / spread, even with the recent news. Let's all work together and show the folks here that titles like this can succeed - if not surpass expectations!
    Sure thing.
    Some of my favorite SEGA games in the past were the underdogs (and yes Feel the Magic was my first DS game back at launch).

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

Will I haven't pre-ordered the game, it'll be a first day purchase like my Sonic Generations (I'll pre-order it next month). This game caught so much of my attention since it gives me the "SEGA vibe" that the SEGA All Stars have.

I'm pretty sure the game will do OK; it looks fresh, simple and fun. I'm only worried that it may go unnoticed with so many releases on July... still, there has been good reviews and also, I have been telling my friends how awesome the game is (I have used the Japanese website and promos to show them why the game is cool =D).

Still, I'm 100% sure that it'll have cult following; may it be large or small, it'll be a SEGA title to not miss .
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadiWulf View Post
    some people need to stop jumping to conclusions and just wait and see

I'm a big fan of rhythm & music games so I'm definitely gonna buy this on release. I'm hoping the game does well.
    Now Playing: A random game on a console or PC
    PSN ID: NeoSkyte
    Xbox Gamertag: AlphaSkyte
    3DS Friend Code: 3995-6511-8618

Finally got a copy today

I'm grateful that HMV still called me to tell me the copy I ordered had come in on Saturday despite me cancelling my order and getting my deposit refunded on Thursday when they didn't get it in, though. Was quite surprised they got it in when they did after they said on Thursday that they don't have any idea when they'll be having it in.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Thanks Kuronoa - support this thread completely!

If you live in the US, you can also do a lot to support the game by pre-ordering at places like Gamestop and Amazon. Spreading the word, getting the activity started, and letting people know how great the game is will all go a long way.

On the SEGA side, we'll be doing our fair share to promote the title too, and to arm you guys with things you can share / spread, even with the recent news. Let's all work together and show the folks here that titles like this can succeed - if not surpass expectations!
    Yay! Ha, I might pick the game up even though I don't have a 3DS yet. XD

The game is mostly getting positive reviews
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/r...critic-reviews
    n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Shadzter View Post

Finally got a copy today

I'm grateful that HMV still called me to tell me the copy I ordered had come in on Saturday despite me cancelling my order and getting my deposit refunded on Thursday when they didn't get it in, though. Was quite surprised they got it in when they did after they said on Thursday that they don't have any idea when they'll be having it in.
    lucky...

July couldn't come sooner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123