Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best 32mil can buy

A response to you. I have never sacrificed real life activities. I just play the market.

I would take that money you have and play the market until you can afford better gear. At least that's what I did when I came back, or else do what Midori said.
    Fredy
    GT=Mr ReactionZ
    Gurp.

Quote Originally Posted by I Wear Nada:D View Post
    A response to you. I have never sacrificed real life activities. I just play the market.

I would take that money you have and play the market until you can afford better gear. At least that's what I did when I came back, or else do what Midori said.
    "Play the market" Elaborate if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by elfman69 View Post
    "Play the market" Elaborate if you will.
    buy low, wait for a bit then re-sell high

Quote Originally Posted by I Wear Nada:D View Post

Lol... do yourself a favor... Listen to Midori..... Though i haven't met Midori in person (in game) I have heard alot about the char and the person behind it.... Yeah take that advice the other way unless you know what to buy and when you CAN get burned and your out money and time....

That's what I did too and I just came back as well :3 ~~Apocalyptic

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf114 View Post
    Well if you want a good sword, I would go after the Genfu. It's basically free, other than the price of the Genfu Sealed, and the time of finding a Dragon Scale. This way you can use your meseta on other things. I can't really say what kind of weapons you should buy because I have no idea what class you are playing. I'm guessing Fighmaster. If you want really good Axes , use your event points for the Morat Machinas. A cheap set of 36%+ of Mugunburgas will do nicely. You could possibly get a few broken 42% Burgas really cheap. For Double Sabers you could get broken 42% Double Agitos for 5mil, or at least you could when I played. Even if they are not 42%, mid to high 30%'s should be easily obtainable.
    Or you can go after a huge cutter broken 50% it's cheaper than 20mill if I remember and prices hadn't shot up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12