Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSU :/

UPPA, Bro. The rest sux :P
    Caiterz ♥ [WT] ♥ [Lv. 150] ♥ The GT: FindableSnow766
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUniverse360 Relive PSU forever. (Will voice act ep 2 and 3. Subscribe if youre interested in trying out!)

Quote Originally Posted by landmaster05 View Post
    I been playing this game for a while now and i can't find anyone nice on this game i been Backstabbed a lot
    plus the funny thing is i has no friends on this game haha all i want is to meet a group of nice ppl to hang out with and do runs with but no to much jerks on psu now so i give up if ya see me say hi my Characters name landmaster05
    I'm the same way. I started the game with a real good group of guys but they all quit. Now i just solo mostly but i would be up for doing some runs if i can ever get logged back on lol.

O and i'm not overly greedy, i don't have an uber pallet and iv'e never really played the game to make money. I am one of the few people thats likes to run missions with friends who are looking for something they want to use ^^
    Rioblast M CAST FM, FF, FG / Drizzt MALE Human, FG, AF, FM, FF / Dark Goddess Cast Female, FG, FM, AF, FF / THOR Male Beast FM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12