Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Adventure 2 to Xbox Live

Quote Originally Posted by merzitar View Post
    I can't see it being XBLA exclusive! All other XBLA Sonic games were released on PSN, weren't they?
    Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Quote Originally Posted by sonichedgehog View Post
    Sonic 3 and Knuckles.
    Really? I swear I read an article saying that SEGA were going to release Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles.

They need to make an HD port like they are making for Jet Set Radio, which is on 360, PS3 and PC. I know alot of people would like it on the PC. I would get it for the PS3 and PC, so do it sega, for the love of the late dreamcast May you and your amazing game library live on for thouse with emulators or who still have their old dreamcast. I think it should be the dreamcast version but with all the extras from SA2 Battle, and if there is some sort of leagal problem with using sonics SOAP shoes, then just give him his original shoes like in the trial version.

So to recap, it would be AWSOME, and DO IT SEGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chronicles View Post
    It was said that were the fans to demand it enough, Sonic Adventure 3 would be made.

That was in late 2010.

Why were the Sega forums not swamped with demands?
    It did for a while but then mods said there is enough so they locked most of them then said ban threats to people that make more demands.
    Quote Originally Posted by - True Blue - View Post
    Good....Lord...this is the definition and example of "tl;dr"
    xbox live userhttp://www.xboxlc.com/profile/liethius
    3DS friend code: 0731 6206 6933
    youtube www.youtube.com/user/darkershadowblade

Quote Originally Posted by shadon View Post
    It did for a while but then mods said there is enough so they locked most of them then said ban threats to people that make more demands.
    Wait a minute, they said they were going to ban people who requested a game to be made? Wow, they certainly treat their fans well then!

I hope it comes to PSN and not just Live, it would suck if it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by merzitar View Post
    Wait a minute, they said they were going to ban people who requested a game to be made? Wow, they certainly treat their fans well then!
    When did mods ever start having fans?
    To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself.
    And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...http://tiny.cc/od2njw

Senior Member Mushroom Hedgehog's Avatar

It should be released, along with Sonic Heroes. Those two really need to be released, since they are the two Sonic games I really want to play. It won't be on the Wii, like Sonic Adventure since all the GameCube games are compatible on the Wii. All three got a GameCube release as a special edition remake.
    I proudly support the ideas of a Mario and Sonic platformer crossover for Wii U and 3DS!
    Xbox Live: MushHog96
    YouTube: MushroomHedgehog
    Twitter: @MushHog

I don't have wifi on my 360 I have the white one 2011 last model so I hope they release future games on psn aswell I wanted gurdian hero's but sadly i could not get it But I do have it on the saturn so sweet for me

Will this also be on PSN? Since the first one was, it wouldn't be the same without number 2 on PSN

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast