Thread: Pachinko trophy help

Default Pachinko trophy help

Can someone give me the best machine number to get jackpots and also when you fish where is the exact location so I can get the briefcase with get rich quick cards please help

if you use a get ritch quick item on any machine it gives you an easy jackpot. so if you can get 2 then you should be good. On my second playthrough I had 2. So that was all I needed

How did you get 2 I only got one from dlc goodies from guy in kayiyamas truck

You answered your own question. How to get two: 1. DLC goodies, 2. fishing.

I only used one card, but it took a while to get to 3000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    It carried over. On his first playthrough he had one, when he started a new game plus, he got a 2nd one from the truck.

as for fishing, its kind of random...but using the simplest bait should help you out.

If you are still having issues with playing Pachinko, check this out. I posted this little bit of info for Virtua Fighter.
    since Yak 4, everyone always talks about using Alladdin. I dont like Alladdin. I always play Virtua Fighter. I also always pick Pai.
    I picked a random machine in Yak 4 and i picked a random machine last week in dead souls (#37 in case you were wondering). I wanted to go for my personal number but someone was on that machine.

So the get rich card gives you an instant jackpot..but i dont think its a one time thing, it gave me frequent jackpots...like 15 before i quit.

VF is really simple. when a ball goes in the tiny hole under the screen, that will give you a spin. sometimes you can store up to 5 - 10 spins so dont freak out if you havent landed one in the whole.

during some parts of the game, there is a little blue entry point (pocket) that says fight. this will open and close repeatedly..at this point you would want to get the balls in the little hole for spins and also get them inside the fight pocket.

fight mode.
    the game will choose who goes first. its easier to win a fight when you go first.

if you go first, you will get 3 chances to. each time the screen will tell you how many times to press square and it will show you a time limit that you have.

attack 1, press square once for a flip kick

attack 2, press square 5 times within 10 seconds. you dont want to mash square, if you do, each hit will do little damage. If you time it right, each hit will do a nice amount of damage...but remember, 10 seconds!

attack 3, mash the square button and try to get rid of their remaining health.

Defense is tricky. when they go first, you have to press square to parry or block their attacks. I normally lose....but every once in a while...a miracle happens.

when you lost the fight, the screen will say press square to continue. I like to mash the buttons plus the left and right buttons.

When the miracle happens, you will get back up and destroy the other person.

Jackpot mode. there are three or four jackpots..sometimes when you lose a fight and 2 or 3 when you win a fight. the only difference is the length of the cutscene/song. If you lose and get a jackpot, you will get a short character video. When you win, the video is longer thus giving you a chance to earn more balls.

so remember the other 2 entry points?
    little one for spins, fight pocket and under the fight pocket you will see a flap open and close. This is what you want to aim for.

every ball that goes inside of this flap will net you 13 balls. with a good jackpot, you can get 1,000 - 1,500 balls. a bad or short jackpot video can get you 300 - 500 balls.

The main thing is....never stop until you get your desired amount. (3000 for trophy or 7777 for completion) if it looks like you are losing balls and it takes you back to where you are punching columns, dont worry, keep on going.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    I saved one for my second playthrough.