Thread: Assault Trick : How potent is it?

Default Assault Trick : How potent is it?

My question : Would Assault Trick ,if very powerful, would it reduce the enemy attack to (0) Zero?

For instance

Level 10 Assault Trick , Mob with 200 Int w/ Wisdom Spirit (200 Int +1000)
    Then the mob gets Mind Shifted for +500 more Int.

So , this assault trick would be HUGE Reduce.... Wouldn't that be 100% Enememy Reduce?

Or does it cap out?

ALSO : IF it does reduce enemy attack to 0 , will this result in them dealing 0 damage?

Quote Originally Posted by LordNazgul View Post
    My question : Would Assault Trick ,if very powerful, would it reduce the enemy attack to (0) Zero?

For instance

Level 10 Assault Trick , Mob with 200 Int w/ Wisdom Spirit (200 Int +1000)
    Then the mob gets Mind Shifted for +500 more Int.

So , this assault trick would be HUGE Reduce.... Wouldn't that be 100% Enememy Reduce?

Or does it cap out?

ALSO : IF it does reduce enemy attack to 0 , will this result in them dealing 0 damage?
    there is a minimum damage cap right?

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. TylerDurden's Avatar

No, it will not reduce it to zero, but it will bring it down low enough that it reaches a minimum damage threshold. That threshold is not zero however. It is based on the attackers monster count. last season the lowest I was ever able to get an enemy was 300...that seemed to be the limit. This season the threshold is simply 10% of the monster count (which is a lot higher), so a fully tricked mob with a monster count of 9999 will still deal 999.9 damage. This, of course, can change if the defender has a barrier or some other defensive skill cast on it.
    "Every ounce of effort put towards defense is an ounce of effort taken away from offense."
    Want to contribute to the Kingdom Conquest community? Help out by adding to the wiki site! http://ukcw.wikidot.com/

Quick question guys, does tricks requires INT? I know we need to level it as high as possible but does the casting unit requires hit INT in order for it to be more effective? How high is high enough? 50,100,150,200 int??

damn...that's new! so the 10% minimum also applies for assault tricked attacks? that's nasty..ouch

So if im fighting a level 8 land with

50,000 / 50,000 / 50,000

I use my massive super assault trick

it will still deal 50,000 x 10% so 5,000 damage to my 9,999 count?

that sucks.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. TylerDurden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hanabishi View Post
    Quick question guys, does tricks requires INT? I know we need to level it as high as possible but does the casting unit requires hit INT in order for it to be more effective? How high is high enough? 50,100,150,200 int??
    All Shifts/Tricks that buff your stats are powered by two things. 1) the INT of the casting mob, and 2) the base stat of the receiving mob. The skill level does not effect how powerful the buff/debuff is...it simply increases the chances of the cast being successful.

So if im fighting a level 8 land with

50,000 / 50,000 / 50,000

I use my massive super assault trick

it will still deal 50,000 x 10% so 5,000 damage to my 9,999 count?

that sucks.
    Actually, I don't think it applies to NPC enemies. I was just looking at my logs and a tricked out Blood Mummy with 18484 mc only did 1000 damage to my Storm Rider who had no defensive buffs.
    "Every ounce of effort put towards defense is an ounce of effort taken away from offense."
    Want to contribute to the Kingdom Conquest community? Help out by adding to the wiki site! http://ukcw.wikidot.com/

Cheers Tyler, thanks

"you dont 'think?'" It needs to be tested. I think it does apply to NPC mobs.