Thread: My first fan fiction.

Senior Member Silver Tha Hedgehog's Avatar

Default My first fan fiction.

The main characters will be Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Espio, vector and tails.

Chapter one
    We start here after solaris is defeated silver learns to use physcokenises to travel to sonics deminsion and he decides to stay because of how beautiful it is, and here we start. *Silver is walking around enjoying the better world he created by stoping iblis*
    Silver: So Sonic this is the world you live in, It's so vibrant and colorfull I love it.
    Sonic: Yeah I never really noticed how beautiful everything is I'm always running so fast.
    Now Espio comes running toward our two heros with bad news on his slate.
    Espio: *Huffing* Guys you have to come quick Eggman has captured Vector and Tails for his latest plan.h
    Shadow is also behind Espio the two have seemed to be working together to have escaped from whatever evil plan Eggman is cooking up.
    Shadow:*Behind Epsio* Yeah I think he's using them as bait to get one of us to go after them.
    Sonic: Well it will be harder for him to trap us if we all go together, Agreed?
    Espio: I'll do anything for team chatoix!
    Silver: Sure this will go great!
    Shadow: *folds arms* alright but only because im bored.
    Sonic: Okay! Let's get him.
    They set off to Solena to talk about their game plan before they go off.

If you guys thought this was good I'll make up to 10 chapters then see where its going (More characters like charmy and knuckles may come in later)
    What do you think so far?
    Last edited by Silver Tha Hedgehog; 04-04-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Improvement
    My Xbox 360 gamer-tag is TheS1lverNinja, I accept all friend requests so feel free to send me one

Heres Chapter two (This will be longer and more descriptive) Should say this now the locations in this game will mostly be solena green hill and some areas from Adventure 1 and 2
    *They all meet up in Solena*
    It's a beautiful sunny day and everyone is happy that solaris is defeated some people walk up to thank our heros and ask them how it was fighting the beast solaris.
    Silver: I know diving straight in with speed is what you do sonic but let's think about his plan and how he might use tails and vector.
    Espio: Persicley what I wanted to do nice job silver *nods*
    Shadow walks up and decides that they should base what his current plan is off of past plans.
    Shadow: Knowing Eggmans past he could have a real complicated plan up his sleeve.
    Sonic: I remember when he brainwashed tails with his hypnoray *shudders* I hope he doesen't make them his minions
    Silver: Eggman could even clone them into robots vector is pretty strong the robots would be too.
    Shadow: But what would he do with tails?
    Sonic trys to cheer them up a bit with humour about how bad his past inventions have been.
    Sonic: He could make him build them sience his inventions aren't.... The best *laughs*
    Espio: I heard very early in his villain career he tried to kill you with a ball on a chain.
    Sonic:Sadly yes I had to jump on him a few times It exploded. *Laughs*
    Silver:Enough of the past *thinks of blaze* we need to move on to the present... So we think Eggman is brainwashing them or cloning them using tails to make advanced technology.
    *Tails flys in really fast* Tails: *Deep Breath* Sonic *Breaths* He also captured... Knuckles.
    Sonic: Now I am sure he wants to make extremley strong clones.
    Shadow: He tried to do that to me a while back when the black aliens were invading.
    Tails: That's exactly what he's doing he's using a robot army to fight anyone who dare stop him from building eggman land.
    Espio: So us?
    Silver: Exactly
    Sonic: Is it time to be fast now?
    Shadow: Yeah I belive it is here we go buddy.
    They take off to find eggman for real
    *they take off to eggmans base near mystic ruins*
    Sorry Starting Chapter 3 Comes the real good detail and less dialouge and it takes a more serious turn Less classic jokes.
    Last edited by Silver Tha Hedgehog; 04-04-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    My Xbox 360 gamer-tag is TheS1lverNinja, I accept all friend requests so feel free to send me one

I plan to fix the fact that it's mostly dialouge and no detail by chapter 3 Sorry guys :P. Chapter 3 coming soon Please give me feedback Complements, Constructive critisim what i did right, Wrong.
    Last edited by Silver Tha Hedgehog; 04-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Chapter 3 later tonight Ima do 3 chapters a day

Seeing that im gaining no critisim or views at all Im dropping the whole Idea I will try to do a new one with the same basic idea and story when I'm more expirenced.

The teen appears out of nowhere, "So far its coming along pretty well."

hey i loved it can i add to the story