Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Platinum Powah!

I just reached level 57 and I still haven't met Gary or gone inside Doc Emoto's clinic.
    Interview with Video Game composer/ Co Creator of Video Games Live Tommy Tallarico, Yakuza (Ryu Ga Gotoku) Locations Tour, Weekly Video Game Music on the Radio & many more on:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheElecPlay92

I figured the easiest shot to get to lvl 99 is to do it on the save you beat amon. using the lazer on kiryu's spec ops against the 7 aggros nets you like 4k+ exp every 10 seconds. give or take a few more to heal but your in a cafe lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuza_Ark92 View Post
    I just reached level 57 and I still haven't met Gary or gone inside Doc Emoto's clinic.
    WOW! so you were grinding without doing the sub stories? You will definitely have no troubles rushing through the main missions now. (with the right gear and upgraded weapons) have you distributed all of your skill points to?

I didnt really bother with many of the skills on page 1. i did get the quicker reload times for 20 points and the multi evade. I also got the breakaway kick and that worked when the mobs would surround me.

on page 2 i didnt bother with the focus upgrades, i did upgrade the heat meter once for the cars and barrels. I didnt upgrade my weapon capacity since it wasnt needed. my main focus was accessories first, armor skill max, weapon skill at the second to last level and then inventory.

I didnt worry about maxing out the weapon skill since i wasnt planning on doing all the subs for goda or kiryu...so their final upgrade wouldnt even be available.

We got the Platinum yesterday. I did the first playthrough on normal, which I got close to 100% completion on (I couldn't finish the minigames because of the batting cages) then I did a second playthrough on EX-Hard and got the rest of the trophies other than the Dead Souls difficulty (and Platinum, of course) and my brother and I took turns working on the Dead Souls playthrough. Mostly I did all the substories and he did the rest. He has much more experience playing shooters than I do, so he was able to get through it pretty easily.

Just got the plat yesterday. I found it easier this time around thanks to the Dragon armor as compared to the OTE mode. Maybe its because of past experience? I dunno. I'm just glad I'm done with dead Souls. Next stop, the challenge modes.
    Interview with Video Game composer/ Co Creator of Video Games Live Tommy Tallarico, Yakuza (Ryu Ga Gotoku) Locations Tour, Weekly Video Game Music on the Radio & many more on:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheElecPlay92

congrats guys. i've been goofing around with the mini games, love mahjong and koi-koi. I still havent been to the massage parlor yet.(least favorite game)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12