Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Xseedís Plan Is To Head Into A Digital Direction

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tenck View Post
    Hey man you can't enjoy it because it's not yours. It's just a license. Stop enjoying games on DD format and play consoles games like a real man.
    ooooh of course!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Returns View Post
    Yeah, also it felt great buying Mass Effect 3 for 30 bucks off origin. I mean... SUUREEEE it was digital distribution but it was half off which you won't see that price on console for 4 years down the road AND it looks and plays better on PC with anytime access I want to it.
    No offense, but you're exaggerating. Not everyone keeps their games at full price like Nintendo and Square do. ME 2 was $20 after about a year of release on all platforms.
    <a href=http://segabits.com/forums/ target=_blank>http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Dynamite.png</a>
    SEN: Pirovash88 Gamertag: Pirovash88 Nintendo Network ID: Pirovash88 Steam: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Banned

Most games do keep full retail price though. ME2 might just be an example but I could probably name you plenty of other titles that still retain a full retail or near full retail cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Returns View Post
    Most games do keep full retail price though. ME2 might just be an example but I could probably name you plenty of other titles that still retain a full retail or near full retail cost.
    The only retail games that retain their full price are pretty much only the Call of Duty series.

Well, I guess other games do it as well if you look in a bad store, but there's really no point in doing that. With retail stores you have an option to look in plenty of different stores for the best deal. Instead of just waiting for the one online DD store you can buy the game from to have a sale.

Btw, I also bought ME3 for 30 bucks, but I bought it in a retail store.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    The only retail games that retain their full price are pretty much only the Call of Duty series.

Well, I guess other games do it as well if you look in a bad store, but there's really no point in doing that. With retail stores you have an option to look in plenty of different stores for the best deal. Instead of just waiting for the one online DD store you can buy the game from to have a sale.

Btw, I also bought ME3 for 30 bucks, but I bought it in a retail store.
    There's tons of places you can buy DD games from.

http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Sea...12&icid=sspmus

Good luck buying Batman Arkham City for less than $15 from a retailer.
    Shadowlegend predicts a 3DS price drop in one year. Is he the next patcher, or is he a psychic? Tune in next time, on March 27, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    Actually, a lot of games keep their full price. Don't the big 3 usually keep full prices for at least a year?

Sure you can look around, but the best deals are usually tied with DD. You can go buy Sonic Generations retail for $39.99, or you could spend $9.99 on Steam. Digital Distribution offers come a lot faster, some have price reductions on Day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoSaver View Post
    Actually, a lot of games keep their full price. Don't the big 3 usually keep full prices for at least a year?

Sure you can look around, but the best deals are usually tied with DD. You can go buy Sonic Generations retail for $39.99, or you could spend $9.99 on Steam. Digital Distribution offers come a lot faster, some have price reductions on Day 1.
    Some sales even come before the game is out rofl.
    Shadowlegend predicts a 3DS price drop in one year. Is he the next patcher, or is he a psychic? Tune in next time, on March 27, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenck View Post
    Some sales even come before the game is out rofl.
    You're saving gas too.

You also don't feed on a hoarding complex for getting digital copies.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567