Thread: Duping with Trades

Default Duping with Trades

What do you all think of this addition? I personally like it. It gives more teams a chance to compete with the duping 10s of Taiwan and Korea. I duped my Kemp thru trade this morning for the 2nd time.

However, the top 5 most sought out for are
    1. Kemp
    2. Pujols
    3. Cano
    4. Halladay
    5, Verlander

I can see this making it tougher to complete albums
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

Just saw the update. That's a pretty sh|tty update.

The duping from trade is just going to lead to a bigger gap in the top teams and medium teams. Grizz, I see what you're saying about catching up to the Koreas, but that's in regards to the WCT and the better teams competing for SM's. If you're a medium team who MAYBE is lucky enough to get 1-2 10* players per cycle, this is just going to make it harder for them to catch up.

And the not being able to delete a support card is just ridiculous. I understand the point of that, since it is the highest Points per SC purchase in the game and you don't want people to just delete and reload over and over and over again, but having it locked for two full days is a bit much. Why can't they just make it only available for purchase once, then it's blacked out? I personally think the Dead Heat card sucks, but I'll buy it once for the 50K points, then delete it and put one of my normal support cards in place. Now I can't do that?
    Last edited by sweett310; 04-06-2012 at 08:15 AM.
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club

67.8% developed hometown, Washington , D.C.

My ultimate goal is to win the WCT, so this is great for competing with the other worlds.
    Last edited by Stasburgers; 04-06-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Seeeing these replies, here is my opinion:

Bad for an elite team like LUCKY
    Great for teams that are not top tier but teams that contend for SM and in SM because this can get them closer to the top
    Awful for average teams. now they are even further from contending.

I may have liked it at first since this is great for my team, but as with every new update, it wont be great for everyone
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

Yeah im even more screwed now because im in majors and i dont doanything fancy with my team like that stuff or ch players i just play to have fun

Although its not as hard as you think if you do not have all the cost 10 hitters and fielders. You have to trade up. The way i trade up is Agon<Bautista<C Lee<Votto<kershaw (after this it may take more than two days)<Braun<Ellsbury<Cano<Kemp or Albert<any 10 you want. It may change but it has worked so far for me.

67.8% developed hometown, Washington , D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by titansfan1997@yahoo.com View Post
    Yeah im even more screwed now because im in majors and i dont doanything fancy with my team like that stuff or ch players i just play to have fun
    For a non-CH team, this will help dupe the rest of your guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Stasburgers View Post
    For a non-CH team, this will help dupe the rest of your guys.
    you must think i know how to train my players well

Now Im sure teams will be trying to dupe Humber in this game after today's outing. Aside from maybe Kemp and Cano, he may be the most popular player on the market. Not to mention, he is one of the better 7* SPs in the game
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzgorillas View Post
    Now Im sure teams will be trying to dupe Humber in this game after today's outing. Aside from maybe Kemp and Cano, he may be the most popular player on the market. Not to mention, he is one of the better 7* SPs in the game
    I'm still waiting for my collection of Bud Smith memorabilia to gain some worth. Gotta happen soon.
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club