Thread: Gynoug

Default Gynoug

Anyone remember this gem?, not sure if sega made this and if they did it just popped into My head this should've been in megadrive collection, the game was insanely hard and a lot of fun and had some weird bosses.

Maybe sega will release this for download in the near future (fingers crossed).
    Give rocket knight adventures another chance konami, don't let it die again, the franchise and fans deserve better.

yes a brilliant game i have it on emulator but if it went up to buy on xbla or something i would buy it. i agree it should of went on the megadrive collection although i do think it was a third party game but not sure

Oh okay Wings of Wor in the US. SEGA only published this in Europe so I doubt they own this game.

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

Yeah, it's an NCS/Masaya game and they still seem to be around.

Ah, I always thought gynoug was done inhouse by sega, if they're still around I hope sega gets in touch with them and tries to get this for digital download, outside of revenge of shinobi it had some of the creepiest looking bosses on the megadrive at the time (didn't play splatterhouse).
    Give rocket knight adventures another chance konami, don't let it die again, the franchise and fans deserve better.