Thread: Four Guy Fawk's Sake

Default Four Guy Fawk's Sake

I can't play cause the hardware update says I need the latest version Of the Psu add-on it tells me to delete it and download again xbox doesn't give me an option to delete it I try transferring out of my xbox to another hardrive but Psu and the add-on are combined it tells me to come here for instructions and I don't see them anywhere Why must the things I love be coordinated my what seem to be severely retarded paste eaters that think they can run a company and a Game

I think the latest version of PSU is AOTI do u know how to find it? Go to marketplace go to phantasy star click that n go to "extras" and 1of those tabs will be the right one ithink its one of the bottom ones i dont rember, but when u found the right spot youll see AOTI file click and redownload it

THAT WAS THE VERY FIRST THING I DID!
    It tells me to delete the add-on the download it again so obviously that is what you have to do
    I've clicked "Redownload" 5 times already but noooooooo Xbox wants to tell you to delete something and doesn't give you an option to delete it and the only other way is delete it along with my full game and I'm not going to pay another $20 for a problem existing because It is poorly coordinated by a retards

Is your TV on?

Quote Originally Posted by Vile View Post
    Is your TV on?
    lol vile, whats with all these weird questions?
    GT: A Massive BK

Hello there, why don't you try the following:
    1. go to your hard drive
    2. find your psu data in there and delete everything, including the game itself if you have to
    3. after you deleted everything, highlight your hard drive, press Y and clear cache
    4. next click your xbox live guide button(shiny green x button on controller)
    5. go all the way to the right and click account management
    6. go to download history, and redownload phantasy star universe, then aoti and it should work

If you need any more help, contact me by my gamertag: Divine Breeze

PS: from reading your post a 2nd time, try just going to the hard drive like i said, only delete the add on, and click on harddrive, clear cache, redownload aoti on marketplace
    Last edited by megabuster66; 04-07-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    Characters: Dexter The Great, Atlas, Gin On'nanoko: BABY GAMES 2012!
    Forum mods:People who do not play the game relevant to the forums. They often parade around removing posts, and have no sense of humor, so they ruin ours(social outcasts).

Yeah Dex!!! That's exactly what I told Gio to try.... I think that's what's going on to the few ppl it's happening to... I think the version they downloaded isn't in good with the update... We'll see if it works...

PSU Shedara-BladedLotus
    Xylie Star-LotusQueen

PSO2 Shedara Team: ExiledBloodline

Quote Originally Posted by Vile View Post
    Is your TV on?
    You just saved me a new xbox.

One of Two |eC| Founders

If I "upgrade to μTorrent Plus"... Is it still stealing?

Quote Originally Posted by Altihmania View Post
    THAT WAS THE VERY FIRST THING I DID!
    It tells me to delete the add-on the download it again so obviously that is what you have to do
    I've clicked "Redownload" 5 times already but noooooooo Xbox wants to tell you to delete something and doesn't give you an option to delete it and the only other way is delete it along with my full game and I'm not going to pay another $20 for a problem existing because It is poorly coordinated by a retards
    You won't have to spend another $20 on it, you will just have to redownload it. M$ is greedy but they wouldn't make you buy the same thing twice because of an error like this.
    JP PSU: Nyx - 180 - FF 20 & オーディン - 173 - FF 20
    Xbox 360 PSU: The Disposable Hero - 180 - FF 20 & Emelina - 98 - GM 20 & Anna - 119 - MF 20

The end of the Gurhal System is sadly approaching. The Guardians' mission? A success.