Thread: Yakuza dead souls anyone know what date Hana points too in credits means.

Default Yakuza dead souls anyone know what date Hana points too in credits means.

Yakuza dead souls anyone know what date Hana points too in credits means or is it just a random scene.

Probably debt collecting day. That's just a guess though (seems like the most logical thing).

I mean possible yakuza 5 news or kenzan in west news maybe.

Pfft it's just Hana reminding Akiyama when it's time for him to collect on his clients debts.

No deep meaning.

Unfortunately, DingoEnderZOE2 is correct. It's nothing that cryptic, just Hana being her nagging self. And while we will likely receive every core Ryu Ga Gotoku game localized from this point on, there's no real chance of Sega going back to Kenzan or Kurohyou (PSP spin-off). We're lucky to have gotten Of The End, but considering its lackluster reception here, I think Sega of America will focus on bringing the core numbered games here, no more spin-offs, side stories, or alternate universes. They just thought there was a large margket for zombie games in America and decided to make an exception for Of The End, but it probably won't happen again. The next thing we'll see from the series will be Yakuza 5 in 2013, unless Sega decides to release 1 & 2 as PS2 classics or an HD collection for PS3/Vita, but even that's doubtful.

The most obvious thing I'm surprised they haven't done yet is release the current released games digitally on PSN..