Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Binary Domain PC Release?

  1. #1

    Default Binary Domain PC Release?

    I read that it was due out on the 6th. Whats the delay?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Well Steam still doesn't have a specific release date, only April, 2012.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoqueDemon View Post
    Well Steam still doesn't have a specific release date, only April, 2012.

    Steam as April 6th as release date for Binary Domain for looooooooooong.

    The fact SEGA didn't asked the removal earlier is either because thinked it was the correct release date, or just a big fail about monitoring their future release and beeing sure verything is fine.


    No matters the reasons on why it was saying April 6th make SEGA looks even less unprofessional.


    I cancelled my pre-order when i was there was no the singleplayer bonus pack for pre-order (because the multipleyer pack i don,t really care is the only one gived away.


    SEGA keep ignoring my question and i losing faith in this dev.

    DOn't try SEGA' don't play the Renegade Ops hidden game delay...

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoqueDemon View Post
    Well Steam still doesn't have a specific release date, only April, 2012.

    Steam as April 6th as release date for Binary Domain for looooooooooong.

    The fact SEGA didn't asked the removal earlier is either because thinked it was the correct release date, or just a big fail about monitoring their future release and beeing sure verything is fine.


    No matters the reasons on why it was saying April 6th make SEGA looks even less unprofessional.


    I cancelled my pre-order when i was there was no the singleplayer bonus pack for pre-order (because the multipleyer pack i don,t really care is the only one gived away.


    SEGA keep ignoring my question and i losing faith in this dev.

    DOn't try SEGA' don't play the Renegade Ops hidden game delay... I know a lot of other person cancelling their pre-order because of the delay without any answers from SEGA

  5. #5

    Default

    I pre-ordered on March 21, and release date was 6 April, 2012
    F*** that, I cancelled my pre-order
    Last edited by majorboobage; 04-07-2012 at 07:46 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majorboobage View Post
    I pre-ordered on March 21, and release date was 6 April, 2012
    F*** that, I cancelled my pre-order

    Nice!

    That's what's ive done too!I have enough of those freaking fake release date. And no it's certainly not Steam that have made an error if sega haven't noticed it it's freaking unprofesinonal.


    SEGA, release it today or you'll lose even more pre-order i'm pretty sure :S

  7. #7

    Default

    Wow still no reply. Thanks SEGA I got 40 bucks tied up because of this.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner08865 View Post
    Wow still no reply. Thanks SEGA I got 40 bucks tied up because of this.

    Just contact Steam support and ask for a refund on your pre-order. Ask them to put it back to your original payment method.

    SEGA deserve no money after all the "hidden" crap about this.

    They announced everrywhere as april 6th, it wasn't a steam error.

  9. #9

    Default

    BTW, nice marketing fail SEGA. Losing a lot ofm pre-order due to censorted delay!

  10. #10
    Senior Member ezodagrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence69 View Post
    Just contact Steam support and ask for a refund on your pre-order. Ask them to put it back to your original payment method.

    SEGA deserve no money after all the "hidden" crap about this.

    They announced everrywhere as april 6th, it wasn't a steam error.
    No they didn't, the April 6 date appeared on the Steam store first, and other websites thought that the date was correct and used that date, but SEGA never mentioned that date, SEGA always said just "April 2012".

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence69 View Post
    Steam as April 6th as release date for Binary Domain for looooooooooong.
    That's not true, Steam only had the April 6 release date for 1 single day, the game was added to the Steam store page on March 19, and the date was changed to April 2012 on March 20.

    This is the first article where the PC port was announced, until that article, no one knew that Binary Domain was getting a PC port.
    http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/201...-coming-to-pc/

    See the date of the article? March 19. Later that day the game appeared for pre-order on Steam, which is where the April 6 date was first mentioned.

    After that article, I started sharing the news about the PC version of Binary Domain in the PCGamer forums, when the date was changed from April 6 to April 2012 in the Steam store page, I posted the news about the date being changed in those forums.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showpos...39&postcount=7

    Look at the date of the post, March 20.
    It only took Steam 1 day to change the date from April 6 to April 2012 in the store page.
    Last edited by ezodagrom; 04-12-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    PSO2 JP: Ezodagrom, Johana, Blune.
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Origin/GFWL Gamertag/UPlay: Ezodagrom

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •