Thread: So when is it getting release for PC?

Default So when is it getting release for PC?

Can you please stop delaying it and freakng ignoring us??????????

The 6th was here for long!
    So sega was gived that date to Steam. Because if it wasn't true they would have asked them to remove it WAY BEFORE.

Stop joking witrh me SEGA, or bunch of people with cancel their pre-order, in fact a lot already did, the 10 persons of my clan also cancelled their. So imagine worldwide how much the dev lost sale because of you beeing unprofesionnal.

IF YOU HATE DELAY PEOPLES, CANCEL YOUR PRE-ORDER. I have enough of those delay and such WITHOUT warning us.

Not really a surprise, when they changed it from "april 6th" to just "april", it was changed to a later date for sure. But I am a bit miffed they haven't announced a new specific april date yet, seeing we are a third into april now.

If the game is still released in april, I would guess it's released on the 20th or 27th. Personally I hope for the 27th, cause it would suit me better.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

I just wish a announcement date so i could put a nail on their coffin.

They are freaking not profesionnal to have put a date and not respecting it. Specially after the renegade ops fiasco.

ANY INDIES DEV DO BETTER THAN THEM, what's a freaking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence69 View Post
    They are freaking not profesionnal to have put a date and not respecting it.
    You must be new to following game developments then. Game delays happens all the time. It's less professional to release a broken product than to release it a bit later.

Not to mention the only date they have put up at the moment is april, not april 6th. Not their fault if you trust outdated information.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence69 View Post
    ANY INDIES DEV DO BETTER THAN THEM, what's a freaking joke.
    Right, that's why Fez which was announced years ago will be released next week after numerous of delays.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    You must be new to following game developments then. Game delays happens all the time. It's less professional to release a broken product than to release it a bit later.

Not to mention the only date they have put up at the moment is april, not april 6th. Not their fault if you trust outdated information.

Right, that's why Fez which was announced years ago will be released next week after numerous of delays.

Still most of indie dev do better without having million of $$$ like SEGA.

If SEGA would have been enough profesional they would not had put the April 6th and yes it's their fault to not having it removed it before, that costed them many pre-order. Glad to see multuiple person cancel their preorder.

And SEGA as a big compagny, having such stupid delay specially about a simple game like renegade ops, they seems seriously bad and not pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    If the game is still released in april, I would guess it's released on the 20th or 27th. Personally I hope for the 27th, cause it would suit me better.
    Seems like I was right about this, they now announced it's being released on the 27th on Steam and on May 18th in retail stores.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...c-release-date

SEGA Community Manager - In b4 lock Clumsyorchid's Avatar

We announced the release date yesterday - the date on Steam (the 6th) was set by Steam and not our teams. The delay you saw was Steam updating the date and in turn, not informing SEGA, nor consumers that it swapped. Sorry for the confusion, I've been working with the teams internal here to get stuff like this sorted.

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't