Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Who is more powerful: Shadow or Silver?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTheUltimate View Post
    Invisibility wouldn't explain how she got over the water.
    My guess is that she got there together with Tails, but she went off on her own and that's why we see her on her own at first.

Also, theoretically, anyone could pretty much beat anyone depending on the situation. A surprise hammer smack to the head could knock out even a much more powerful opponent before they can fight back. So could a sucker punch. Or a kick. Or a Chaos spear backstab. Or an unexpected instance of It's no use!. Or having an unusual location for the battle. Such as underwater. Or on ice. Or in microgravity.
    I played through Amy's portion of Sonic Forces, and enjoyed
    ITSMYTURNNOW93.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED AN EXCEPTION AND NEEDS TO CLOSE:
    FLOATING POINT DIVISION BY ZERO
    Why are Sonic's friends not playable when they form the core of the resistance?

Senior Member ShadowTheUltimate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyTurnNow93 View Post
    My guess is that she got there together with Tails, but she went off on her own and that's why we see her on her own at first.

Also, theoretically, anyone could pretty much beat anyone depending on the situation. A surprise hammer smack to the head could knock out even a much more powerful opponent before they can fight back. So could a sucker punch. Or a kick. Or a Chaos spear backstab. Or an unexpected instance of It's no use!. Or having an unusual location for the battle. Such as underwater. Or on ice. Or in microgravity.
    Shadow lost to Metal Sonic because Metal Sonic brought Shadow to a Zone covered in water and knocked Shadow into it. Blaze saved him from a very exhausting swim to shore.
    "I made a promise and I'm here to keep it."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789