Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Who is more powerful: Shadow or Silver?

Quote Originally Posted by Clocktopus View Post
    I think my favorite part of that episode is where Metal Sonic just sends her flying with a rock-hammer
    Yeah that part was very odd.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, I've been a little skiddley-boppy-boo
    S.Frost: The problem with Sonic is you have to build a lot of content. When speed is your number one thing

Senior Member ShadowTheUltimate's Avatar

Shadow wins over everyone.
    "I made a promise and I'm here to keep it."

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTheUltimate View Post
    Shadow wins over everyone.
    Sonic deafted him in generation

Quote Originally Posted by Emerlad View Post
    Some cheap battle recreation isn't what I would consider Sonic defeating Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerlad View Post
    Of course Sonic would win because he's the main character. Doesn't matter how strong the opponent is he will defeat them.

When I say Shadow will defeat anyone, I mean in a fair, no one is the main character battle. Shadow would come out on top.
    Shadow is stronger than Sonic in base form
    Which means Shadow's super form is stronger than Sonic's
    We could go into Hyper forms, which would result in the same thing
    Sonic's dark form is stronger than Shadow's base form, but not any of his forms after releasing the inhibitor rings.

Some cheap battle recreation isn't what I would consider Sonic defeating Shadow.
    Not just Generations, Sonic beat Shadow in their original Adventure 2 ARK battle - every cutscene is canon in that game and Sonic is shown in cutscene achieving his goal of damaging and stopping the Eclipse Canon from firing, which Shadow was trying to stop - Shadow does not get a similar victory cutscene.

A previous post where i proved every Adventure 2 cutscene is canon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    I posted this in another forum (http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/...ry-event-guide), but in a recent discussion where another user questioned the canoncity of the SA2 cutscenes, I decided to repost it here:

In Sonic Adventure 2, ALL of the game's cutscenes are canon, and none of them contradict each other (unlike in the original Sonic Adventure where cutscenes would show different results for rival battles, this game skips any cutscene that would contradict another)
    I've compiled a list of every cutscene in their general order... (broken up by Time Stamps, and by events... with references to the Game's chapter names as often as possible)

21:02
    Eggman breaks into Prison Island; releases Shadow; Shadow fights Hot Shot

11:08
    Enter Knuckes and Rouge as they fight over the Master Emerald only for it to be shattered to keep it from Eggman

13:27
    Sonic escapes GUN in City Escape

20:22
    Eggman goes to his Hidden Base Again and sees the news; Shadow's Past flashback to Maria's death; Sonic battles with Big Foot, meets Shadow, Shadow escapes as Sonic is recaptured by GUN

22:18
    Rouge Infiltrates Hidden Base

22:41
    Eggman breaks into ARK; Gathering of the Dark in central control room with Eclipse Cannon with Rouge joining

11:13
    Invade Prison Island again, find Amy

11:56
    Tails attempts Rescuing Sonic and finds Amy being chased by Eggman; Amy releases Sonic from prison
    Eggman has Shadow set Bomb countdown to 15 minutes
    Rouge has 5:00 of the 15m to Get Chaos Emeralds, gets trapped by Flying Dog distraction
    With under 10:00 left, Rouge radios Shadow to explain why she is holding up the Prison Island Escape; Shadow races toward her but instead winds up with a Face Off with Sonic
    With either 01:28 (Shadow cutscene) or 8:00 (Sonic gameplay) left before Bomb goes off Eggman radios Shadow to end the face off; Sonic races off to find Tails and Amy; Shadow runs off to finish his trek toward Rouge
    With just under 01:00 left, Shadow breaks into the vault with Rouge and the Emeralds and with under 00:07 left (around 00:04 actually) uses Chaos Control to get them out - the island then blows up as the Heroes fly away

17:30
    Knuckles checks out the Ghost Mountain that is Pumpkin Hill

Shadow has a short flashback before the Dark team readies the Eclipse Canon

Day X 18:00
    Eggman broadcasts globally his declaration of World Domination by The Eggman Empire and blows up half of moon
    Sonic and co spring into action to track down Eggman with Tails's Emerald

20:21
    Knuckles checks out the Aquatic Mine

9:03
    Knuckles joins Tails and Amy, Tails realizes he can track Where's Eggman from President's limo
    Sonic and Tails get into President's limo where Eggman is demanding surrender in 24 hours via communication signal, they cut Eggman's negotiations with the President off and trace the signal
    Eggman throws tantrum, Rouge reveals she found the Last Chaos Emerald is in Tails's possession, Rouge secretly places a call
    Simultaneously in President's limo, Tails finishes his trace of Eggman's signal to ARK, they leave just as President gets a call from his "agent" (Rouge duh)
    Rouge chases Tornado III; hands off to Shadow who realizes they are heading toward Eggman's Hidden Base

13:04
    Heroes reach and begin infiltration of Eggman's Hidden Base

14:58
    Knuckles completes the Heroes' infiltration of Eggman's Hidden Base, Eggman Intercepts them with Egg Golem; Sonic damages it and it attacks Eggman; Heroes get into Eggman's Shuttle for Blast Off; the shuttle collides with debris losing Master Emerald pieces

Cannon Countdown 2 hours 11 minutes
    Rouge tricks Eggman into letting her hack into ARK computer and detects Master Emerald (or detects the Heroes getting into ARK in GC remake) which she goes after the Last Pieces; simultaniously, Heroes have boarded ARK and realize that Knuckles has also gone after the Last Pieces of the Master Emerald, they make their plans around Tails's fake Emerald

Cannon Countdown 58 minutes
    Eggman detects an extra Emerald and deduces that there is a fake, Eggman's Plan is to transport up and take the Heroes on himself, Shadow is back up

Cannon Countdown 45 minutes*
    Sonic shown in control room receiving call from Tails and Eggman about Amy being held hostage
    Rouge has her Face Off with Knuckles

Cannon Countdown 33 minutes*
    Eggman finds Amy alone and takes her hostage; Sonic tries to exchange the fake Emerald for Amy but Eggman tricks the Heroes and jettisons Sonic out into space inside a capsule, Sonic in Trouble realizes that the fake Emerald is very similar to a real one

Cannon Countdown 21 minutes 7 seconds
    Sonic's capsule explodes as everyone, including Shadow from another location, watch; Eggman begins fight with Tails; simultaneously, Sonic appears in front of Knuckles having used Chaos Control and races off toward the cannon
    During Tails vs Eggman battle, Shadow confronts Rouge having discovered she is an agent for the President, Rouge confronts Shadow about her research into him, Eggman doing multitasking in his battle radios Shadow to tell him that Eggman has found the 7th Emeralds but he's detected someone messing around the Eclipse Cannon

Cannon Countdown 5 minutes 44 seconds
    Shadow catches up to Sonic and The Last Battle between them begins

Cannon Countdown 1 minute 33 seconds
    Tails has defeated Eggman when Sonic calls on the radio, the distraction allows Eggman to sneak off with the last Emerald

Cannon Countdown 40 seconds
    Eggman places final Emerald into the Eclipse Cannon, WARNING sign appears
    As Eclipse Cannon begins its big attack, parts of it explode as Sonic was aiming to do (though its superstructure is left largely intact and the what little damage is done appears to be mostly some explosive feedback - the FinalHazard attaches it self to the superstructure later)

Last Story Begins
    There is only one minor issue with the time stamps which I marked above with asterisks: Sonic is shown getting the radio call from Tails and Eggman about Amy's hostage situation in the Hero story with the Cannon Countdown @ 45 minutes then Sonic makes the confrontation @ 33 minutes left; yet the Dark story shows Eggman finding Amy @ 33 minutes then jumps right into the confrontation - this is easily correctable by just bumping Eggman finding Amy to an earlier time stamp. Otherwise there are no other obvious contradictions within the game. Some fans claim that the final Hero side cutscene is not canon because the Eclipse Cannon still works in Shadow's game, but the same is true of the moon - which is still in one piece - and the CG animation of the Eclipse Cannon exploding shows so little actual damage done that it may have even been usable again.

The lack of contradiction clearly means all SA2 cutscenes are meant to be canon.
    Last edited by Super Saiyan; 11-14-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    Not just Generations, Sonic beat Shadow in their original Adventure 2 ARK battle - every cutscene is canon in that game and Sonic is shown in cutscene achieving his goal of damaging and stopping the Eclipse Canon from firing, which Shadow was trying to stop - Shadow does not get a similar victory cutscene.

A previous post where i proved every Adventure 2 cutscene is canon:
    You mean that long infinite path where Sonic and Shadow fight each other?

You mean that long infinite path where Sonic and Shadow fight each other?
    Because every boss battle between every character covered both sides. Each character lost as many times as they won.
    Now, I get what you're saying. Ultimately, Sonic makes it to the Eclipse Cannon, but that doesn't change the fact that Shadow defeats Sonic.
    When they faced off in the Jungle, both defeated each other, but both still made it off the island.
    Last edited by ShadowTheUltimate; 11-14-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Shadow was shown to defeat Silver in 06.
    Rip Sonic 1991 - 2010.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast