View Poll Results: How would you like to spend your time until Yakuza 5 is released?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yakuza HD Collection (1 & 2 on PS3 Blu-Ray)

32 76.19%
  • Yakuza 1 & 2 PS2 Classics (PSN download for PS3/Vita)

9 21.43%
  • Yakuza: Kenzan! (localized for PS3 Blu-Ray)

25 59.52%
  • Yakuza: Black Panther (Kurohyou PSN download for PSP/Vita)

9 21.43%
  • Yakuza: Complete Collection (Bargain Box Set of 1-4 PS2-DVD/PS3-BDR)

3 7.14%
  • Yakuza: Black Panther Collector Set (Kurokyou + TV Drama PSP-UMD)

6 14.29%
  • Yakuza: Like A Dragon [Remastered] (DVD/Blu-Ray Combo)

7 16.67%
  • Yakuza 3: Director's Cut (PS3 with features missing from original)

11 26.19%
  • Yakuza 4 DLC (Prologue/Preview content for Yakuza 5)

9 21.43%
  • None of the Above (Yakuza 5 is all we need!)

3 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you like to see a Yakuza HD Collection or Yakuza 1 & 2 PS3/Vita PS2 Classics?

WOuld love to get Kenzan and an HD collection for 1+2. Would prefer these options over any other

If they worked on Kenzan it may not sell very well. At least if they do a HD remake they can also sell it over in Japan where it's guaranteed to sell so money will be made.

HD 1 and 2 physical disc for sure..

Again - i would custom firmware my PS3 and take it offline if there was a fan translation for Kenzan.

personally, i'm gonna pass the time platting Dead Souls, then trying 3, despite the imminent tears.

HD Collection or PS2 Classics. Either one is fine(I'd pick HD collection if I were forced to)
    Last edited by The Captain097; 04-17-2012 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    personally, i'm gonna pass the time platting Dead Souls, then trying 3, despite the imminent tears.
    Couldn't tell you how pleased I was when 'Minigame Master' was not included in Yakuza 4 or Dead Souls..

It's really hard to pick just one option from the list.

Yakuza HD Collection:Personally I would definitely love an HD Collection of Yakuza 1 and 2 for PS3/Vita PS2 classic with Trophies added to it, I think it would be a wonderful way to go back to it and also work on getting as many trophies as I can.

Ryu ga Gotoku:Kenzan:with or without trophies would also still be a great option for Sega to consider, I mean how can it not sell? It's a Samurai Game with the whole Yakuza Charm added to it. If it's the whole "implied" child prostitution angle story line and other sensitive moments in the game holding them back, I say GROW A PAIR. It was set during a different time period, if a game Like L.A. Noir can have a scene where you can catch an older man right when he's getting ready to have sex with a 13 year old without anymore making a huge fuss over it then what's the problem with Kenzan?

Ryu ga Gotoku Kurohyo: is another game that would do well, but I can't stand having to bend my neck down to play the game on the PSP and I especially hate how I have to get really close to my psp to read. I am not surprised at all that Sega of U.S. didn't bother to think about localizing this mainly because in the states the PSP is pretty much dead, which is why I think it would be a better idea to go the God of War PSP games treatment and just release both Kurohyo 1 and 2 in the states on the PS3 on a bigger screens with more comfortable controls.

And finally Yakuza 3 cut content. I mainly want all the side quests they cut out from the game, All the mini games(Except for Answer X Answer) and I want the hostess sections back. It really shouldn't be soo hard to add them in as downloadable content, it really REALLY shouldn't, I mean how much would it really cost them?
    Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 04-17-2012 at 03:59 AM.

I'd get both. HD versions of Yakuza 1 and 2. As well as PS2 classics, hoping that some day I'll be able to download them to a Vita for some portable Yakuza games. Playing the mini games of the Yakuza series on the go would be nice.

Lean towards portable Yakuza though since I have both 1 and 2 on PS2 disc.

The only way I'd like to see Yakuza 1/2 HD is if it's done properly, it seems to be hit or miss depending on the company involved. Whereas ICO/SOTC and God of War HD Collections were properly done and should be the standard, Splinter Cell/Tomb Raider/etc. were quick ports and badly done.

Since Kenzan is already a PS3 title, therefore "HD", I'd like to see that come out. Heck, it's already fan translated, which seems to be on point.
    Look at this: http://youtu.be/Z6QYRHWTOmw
    User: http://www.youtube.com/user/KHHsubs

I feel like Sega could crowd source a translation at this point. Put out the script and the fan community would have a translation in about 48hours or less.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast