Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Archie Sonic universe just got Creamed.

The Sega West forum's resident reptilian analyst/fangirl saying "Seriously, if I couldn't get any more than that in Generations, he's never coming back".

Character Researcher, Logistical, Obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pur-Rulz View Post
    LOL. Oh my gosh you're right. They had better explain this because it opens up a whole mess of questions now.

Quote Originally Posted by kimikoshine View Post
    You know,

It was revealed in the FCBD issue. I have the scans but they would just be taken down anyway

The WHAT issue?! O_o

And am I really the only person who noticed Bunnie is mirrored here?

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...08#post7606908 <---Read it here

IT'S A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN "SHADOW FALL"!!!!!!!

I wonder if SEGA knows this....and ARCHIE'S STUPID PLOTHOLES!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni the Mink View Post
    The WHAT issue?! O_o
    The Free Comic Book Day 2012 issue. It has a bunch of short stories about the effect of Genesis on certain characters, and this was revealed there.
    The Sega West forum's resident reptilian analyst/fangirl saying "Seriously, if I couldn't get any more than that in Generations, he's never coming back".

Character Researcher, Logistical, Obsessed.

The Free Comic Book Day 2012 issue. It has a bunch of short stories about the effect of Genesis on certain characters, and this was revealed there.
    Yes, it also had a story on Amy and her using her Tarot cards to find out about Sonic. This leads me to believe that in the near future we'll be seeing her tarot cards again.

Yes, it also had a story on Amy and her using her Tarot cards to find out about Sonic. This leads me to believe that in the near future we'll be seeing her tarot cards again.
    WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by DaGamer14 View Post
    WHAT?!
    In Sonic CD remember? Amy used her tarot cards and they told her that she would meet Sonic. The fact that this was mentioned at all leads me to believe that we may be seeing more of Amy and her future telling skills, especially since we will be seeing her back story soon. It makes sense...her hammer has to be explained and she has used her tarot cards in Sonic Battle and in Sonic Chronicles. The comics may use them as well.

In Sonic CD remember? Amy used her tarot cards and they told her that she would meet Sonic. The fact that this was mentioned at all leads me to believe that we may be seeing more of Amy and her future telling skills, especially since we will be seeing her back story soon. It makes sense...her hammer has to be explained and she has used her tarot cards in Sonic Battle and in Sonic Chronicles. The comics may use them as well.
    Never played those games, Ik I suck

So saving a major character somehow makes 2 unrelated characters become related? Makes sense to me.

As for the tarot card thing, I'm meh. It could just be said that she has been using them all the time to help her make the choices she has and maybe have a pic of her holding some briefly now and then. It's not that special a trait to bring up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12