View Poll Results: If SEGA responds to Project Redemption, which games/add-ons would you buy?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Collection

6 66.67%
  • Yakuza 3: Director's Cut DLC

3 33.33%
  • Yakuza: Kenzan!

6 66.67%
  • Yakuza: Black Panther

3 33.33%
  • Yakuza: Black Panther 2

3 33.33%
  • Yakuza 4 DLC

4 44.44%
  • Yakuza: Dead Souls DLC

3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Support SEGA of America by signing the Yakuza petition!

Default Support SEGA of America by signing the Yakuza petition!

New on Change.org,

We have started an effort that will benefit both SEGA of America and its fans. Please support SEGA and the Yakuza franchise by petitioning for desired digital content and localization.

https://www.change.org/petitions/seg...uza-in-america

In the spirit of Project Rainfall and Dark Souls for PC, we want the bosses at SEGA of America to know that the gamers are paying attention, and if they listen to what the gamers really want, we will gladly line their pockets with our hard-earned cash!

This petition is designed to forward SEGA's agenda for digital distribution while also appealing to long-term desire for certain localization projects.

Banned

I would love Yakuza to be on PC. You have my signature

I wish they would put yakuza on 360 i would trade my ps 3 versions to play on 360 anyday. would be cool if there were 360 and pc versions.

I dunno about Yakuza 1 and 2 remasters, I rather have something new to play. Give me Black Panther 1 and 2 for Vita. If PSP is a problem in the West then move these games to Vita, digital is better than leaving it in Japan.

Kenzan would be nice too, we are getting Dead Souls why not bring out the other alternate world game.

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

Kenzan is all that I need, Retail of course.

Not interested in Yakuza 1 and 2 HD, I want new games.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Sega Japan games!

I voted all, because I'd damn well fork out for all of them. My biggest want though is Yakuza 1 and 3 HD for both Vita and PS3 and the two PSP games for the Vita. Kenzan as well but I've got the Japanese version so I can be more patient for that one.

language italian......

Da questo topic capisco che SOA non conta niente.Come si fa a fare una petizione per aiutare SEGA OF AMERICA?Non so se ridere o piangere.Vorrei sapere piuttosto i perchè della mancata localizzazione di Yakuza 2/3/4....Costava troppo pagare una persona per tradurre e mettere i sottotitoli?Con 10 copie vendute avrebbero ammortizzato la spesa.SEGA in termini di furbizia non cambierà mai.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Figo View Post
    language italian......

Da questo topic capisco che SOA non conta niente.Come si fa a fare una petizione per aiutare SEGA OF AMERICA?Non so se ridere o piangere.Vorrei sapere piuttosto i perchè della mancata localizzazione di Yakuza 2/3/4....Costava troppo pagare una persona per tradurre e mettere i sottotitoli?Con 10 copie vendute avrebbero ammortizzato la spesa.SEGA in termini di furbizia non cambierà mai.
    Luis, I understand what you're saying, but what you're wanting is an Italian version of several older games. In the petition, we're asking for much smaller projects to be completed. I wish Italy could get all of the Yakuza games, as I would like to spread the Yakuza love worldwide, but the reality is that SEGA doesn't see enough demand in your country right now. Maybe they think you have enough mafia stuff without adding the Japanese underworld to it. I'm just kidding, of course, but translating 4 or 5 full Yakuza games into Italian is definitely a tall order. Maybe you should start a petition of your own, buddy!

Rough translation:

Luis, capisco che you' re detto, ma che you' re volere è una versione italiana di parecchi più vecchi giochi. Nella petizione, we' re chiedere i progetti molto più piccoli di essere completato. Desidero che l'Italia potrebbe ottenere a tutto Yakuza i giochi, poichè vorrei spargere il Yakuza amo universalmente, ma la realtà è quella SEGA doesn' la t vede abbastanza richiesta nel vostro paese ora. Forse pensano che abbiate abbastanza roba della mafia senza aggiungere la regione sottoterra giapponese ad esso. I' la m. appena che scherza, naturalmente, ma traducente 4 o 5 giochi completi del Yakuza in italiano è definitivamente un ordine alto. Forse dovreste iniziare una petizione dei vostri propri, compagno!

Thank you for the translation.I appreciate so much.I know here in Italy there is a limited request for Yakuza's games,but ou must know here we translating everything,movie games very often,indeed, I'll tell you more we have among the most talented voice actors and famous in the world,we arn't like swedish/scandinavian country that put subtitles everywhere.And if you permit,if I spend 70€=67$ (plus or minus) I have the right to require at least subtitles.I know anyway I should be content because I know which is already a miracle that has come here,but is a matter of principle.About mafia,i know you joke and I know we are famous for that.But don't exist in all Italy.It exists mainly to the south of Italy.I live to the north.

OT Teach a more of english please.What difference there's between mate and buddy?And again between can and may?Thanks.....