Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under 100stamina means status effects will fail

My unit's stamina seems to recharge a tinnny bit faster now too.

I think wen its 501-600 , you get more exp and your shifts/tricks hit more accuratly!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmontastic View Post
    Death to all 1:1:1 poison/confuse users!!!!!
    well you can still use these to guard your bases... makes a perfect unit 1.

I was only kidding =). That's a great idea that many people do; however, when i say many, I mean only the top 10 people on my server who can afford to synth a poison unit. I wish to synth one someday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmontastic View Post
    I was only kidding =). That's a great idea that many people do; however, when i say many, I mean only the top 10 people on my server who can afford to synth a poison unit. I wish to synth one someday though.
    ya... i already having problem synthing the mirage shift on there... let along leveling those skills.
    do they also put on rapid shift too?

Quote Originally Posted by xTeKt0n1c View Post
    I love it how a post about 0-100 turns into a post about 500-600!' im rele impressed and is why I love this forum
    good job!
    Lmao I was wondering how come 0-100 became a question of what happens when u have 500 Stam?
    basically that means that no more abuse of confuse and poison?

Can anyones please tell me what this updated mean? And how does it affect to Poison Unit build??? I don't understand.

Tons of people like to build their forts right next to debris towers. In those forts they have their cute poison/confuse units that they send endlessly to the debri towers REGARDLESS of stamina because poison and confuse will ALWAYS hit; but not anymore. If stamina is less than 100, confuse/poison will have no effect on the enemy.

Furthermore, since you cannot continously barrage the debris towers with poison units, you cant widdle down their HP; as it resets every 3hours.

It's only my assumption, take with a block of salt till the pros back it up with more information.

The update also includes status effects other than poison/confuse: silence, stun, provoke, and charm.
    Last edited by Jmontastic; 04-10-2012 at 09:49 PM.

debris reset after 3 hours? Where did you get that? Is that for map version C?
    My experience in map B is that either 4 or 5 hours after the initial attack on debris, it regenerate a wave of monster every hour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12