Thread: SatAM Episode Ideas

Default SatAM Episode Ideas

http://www.saturdaymorningsonic.com/...php?f=6&t=4157

Laserx5 started this topic over at SMS, I thought I would bring the topic here

Add on here, your ideas if you like
    Hi, my name is Lekonua. I like that name. Do not ask me why. Asking me why may be hazzardous to your health. Do not ask me why, it just will. SO DON'T ASK!

by DaddlerTheDalek on October 26th, 2011, 1:17 pm

I would like to see a Episode about Tails finding an Old Airplane. He would keep it as His little Secret & He would start to rebuild it. In later Episodes you can see how his "Tornado" Project is getting more & more complete. It would be Tails' own little Storyarc!
    I am especially fond of this idea! I found SatAM to be an awesome Sonic cartoon series, but Tails really needed more screentime!
    This is a great topic!

Manic the Hedgehog is awesome!

Funny you should mention this. I just had a dream about "unused" SatAM episodes. One was a season 1 ep where, somehow, Sonic and Antoine switched intellegence (dont ask how) and Sally had to switch them back because she wanted Sonic to be his dumb self again.

Second episode involved there being a "fake" Dulcy, so Sonic and Sally had to go find the real one.

Dreams are weird.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...08#post7606908 <---Read it here

IT'S A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN "SHADOW FALL"!!!!!!!

Funny you should mention this. I just had a dream about "unused" SatAM episodes. One was a season 1 ep where, somehow, Sonic and Antoine switched intelligence (don't ask how) and Sally had to switch them back because she wanted Sonic to be his dumb self again.

Second episode involved there being a "fake" Dulcy, so Sonic and Sally had to go find the real one.

Dreams are weird.
    Dreams are weird indeed, but I could totally picture those being episodes!

Manic the Hedgehog is awesome!