This is either going to come off as really awesome, or really dumb.
I have no idea what I'm going to do with this RP. I have the setting and a few characters laid out, but nothing about the actual story. So this won't exactly follow the same format as my other RP intros.
Fantastic Oblivion is a fantasy themed RP. Meaning nothing too modern, like guns or cars or cell phones will be allowed. The Fantasy theme itself is pretty lenient, meaning you can pretty much do anything or be anyone, provided your logic behind it isn't just "Because I can." You can also create your own storylines, should the ones I eventually come up with not be to your liking.
Fantastic Oblivion takes place in the land of the Emerald Kingdoms which consists of 8 Cities or Kingdoms, each with a Chaos Emerald at their heart, and with the Master Emerald at the heart of the Capitol, Olympus. The Kingdoms are a mountainous region, ripe with volcanic activity. It is protected by Ocean to the east, frozen wasteland to the north, a vast desert to the south, and dense, murky swamps to the west. These borders keep it mostly cut-off from the rest of the world. While most people live in one of the 8 major cities, several settlements have also been established throughout the land. There are also various ruins and such to keep you adventuring types occupied.1. Olympus - The largest city, and the capitol of the Emerald Kingdoms. It is build into the side of a mountain, with its Castle settled at the peak. It is home to the Master Emerald.
2. Gallad - Home to the Red Emerald, Gallad is situated in a valley surrounded by many volcanoes, which provide heat to create steam and power the city.
3. Frohz - Home to the Cyan Emerald, located atop the highest mountain range in the Kingdoms, covered in snow all year round.
4. Arizanse - Home to the Yellow Emerald, built into the ruins of an ancient city at the edge of a vast desert.
5. Verdun - Home to the Green Emerald, located atop the massive Red Oak trees in a dense forest.
6. Noxus - Home to the Purple Emerald, nestled in the lee of a mountain which completely hides the city in shadow throughout the day.
7. Volkun - Home to the Magenta Emerald, located atop a plateau surrounded by fields of white flowers.
8. Undras - Home to the Blue Emerald, located deep underground amid phosphorescent crystal formations.
Think of them like Quests.
A.) The Warrior's Tournament: An annual tournament held in Olympus where fighters from all over go to prove their strength.
B.) Heart of Darkness: A woman in Arizanse is planning an expedition out into the desert to study the Ancient Civilization.
C.) East Emerald Mining Company: A group of adventurers is trying to harvest the phosphorescent Shine crystals from around Undras.
D.) Free Roam: Make your own destiny.
Both Sonic OCs and FCs are allowed.
Both need to be put into this basic template:
Name: (Their name.)
Age: (How old they are.)
Gender: (What their starting "Equipment" consists of.)
Race/Species: (What they are, if not human. (Race for humans, elves, dwarves, etc. Species for Anthros.))
Class: (Either Warrior, Rogue, or Wizard.)
Appearance: (What they look like in this RP.)
Hometown: (Where they're from.)
Weapon(s) of Choice: (Favorite Weapon, Spell, or method of Combat.)
Bio: (A short description of them.)
Characters in use:04-Leonhardt
Name: Michelle Leonhardt
Class: Wizard (Red Mage/Alchemist)
Appearance: A cat woman wearing red robes over leather armor with a large, red hat.
Weapon of Choice: Small explosives created via alchemy. Also magic. Carries a saber, too.
Bio: A young woman who was once ranked highly in the Mages guild due to her talent with alchemy. However, philosophical differences led to her being forsaken from the guild. Having earned a small fortune in commission from her work as a Guild Mage, she turned to a life of adventuring to occupy her time.