Thread: Project X Zone: Namco, Capcom, and Sega cross-over game

Default Project X Zone: Namco, Capcom, and Sega cross-over game

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...apcom-and-sega

And it looks like Kurt and Riela are in it. Judging by the look of battle system, it might be very similar to Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier's. This I am pleased about. But the thing I'm not pleased about is that it's on the 3DS, which means those who don't have a Japanese 3DS won't be able to play this unless it gets localized, which looks highly unlikely.

Still, it's good to see Valkyria love. This game has Sega Wow (the developers of Valkyria Chronicles) love in general as well since Sakura Wars characters are in as well.
    Last edited by UNIT0918; 04-12-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Replaced original link with a better one

Quote Originally Posted by UNIT0918 View Post
    http://kotaku.com/project-x-zone/

And it looks like Kurt and Riela are in it. Judging by the look of battle system, it might be very similar to Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier's. This I am pleased about. But the thing I'm not pleased about is that it's on the 3DS, which means those who don't have a Japanese 3DS won't be able to play this unless it gets localized, which looks highly unlikely.

Still, it's good to see Valkyria love. This game has Sega Wow (the developers of Valkyria Chronicles) love in general as well since Sakura Wars characters are in as well.
    You should be pleased its on the 3ds, the 3ds is becoming an rpg machine right before our eyes, and because its the number 1 system in the world it has a better chance than namco x capcom on the ps2.........

Quote Originally Posted by VampiricDragon View Post
    You should be pleased its on the 3ds, the 3ds is becoming an rpg machine right before our eyes, and because its the number 1 system in the world it has a better chance than namco x capcom on the ps2.........
    It's not something to be pleased about when no one will probably even bother to localize this game due to the amount of licensing issues for the characters that will have to be gone through.
    Last edited by UNIT0918; 04-13-2012 at 09:47 PM.

I'd buy this if I had a 3DS.

Would buy the hell out of this if it ever got localized.

Speaking of which, VC3 in the US is looking unlikely at this point. I would hope something like this could generate enough interest.

You are on fire.