Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SU#39 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic5993 View Post
    Hohoho Touche.

Hey guys, so far this arc hasn't disappointed so it proves Eggman makes ANYTHING better.
    Even stupid romance subplots are great when Eggman's trolling with them.
    If you give a good idea to a mediocre team, they will screw it up. If you give a mediocre idea to a brilliant team, they will either fix it or throw it away and come up with something better...If you arenít experiencing failure, then you are making a far worse mistake: You are being driven by the desire to avoid it. -Ed Catmull,

Let's hope he can keep on being this evil awesome villain in the comic.
    This forum is so utterly craptastic, I'm outta here.

Senior Member Crystal Chaotix 3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Modochi View Post
    Let's hope he can keep on being this evil awesome villain in the comic.
    He's remained this way since the back issues I've picked up that stretches back to issue 160. I'm pretty sure he's content on keeping Eggman this way. I'm not worried for him. Just for the ones he's also continuing to keep the way they were when they were first introduced. Like Sonic and Sally.
    Favorite Characters: 1st Place: Dr. Eggman, 2nd Place: Charmy Bee, 3rd Place: Vector the Crocodile, 4th Place: E-123 Omega, 5th Place: Miles "Tails" Prower, 6th Place: Sonic the Hedgehog 7th Place: Rouge the Bat

Banned

Stop making Eggman a legit bad@$$ Ian, this is what you should have made Shadow in his arc. Seriously, when are we going to get to see Shadow become epic like he was in SA2 and Sonic 06?

Quote Originally Posted by Total Shadow View Post
    Stop making Eggman a legit bad@$$ Ian, this is what you should have made Shadow in his arc. Seriously, when are we going to get to see Shadow become epic like he was in SA2 and Sonic 06?
    When you get a life, in other words, never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    The internet is ruining my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    It'll ruin your adulthood too.

YOU JELLY BRO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovahexeon View Post
    Besides, SMS is a girl.

Get over it, man.
    If you give a good idea to a mediocre team, they will screw it up. If you give a mediocre idea to a brilliant team, they will either fix it or throw it away and come up with something better...If you arenít experiencing failure, then you are making a far worse mistake: You are being driven by the desire to avoid it. -Ed Catmull,

To quote MegaHayzer at a certain forum :
    Well, Khan's bad now, Sally's powered by Khan's Power Ring, the Iron Queen is free (well, for now), Snivy-kins has a love dove again, and Eggman is being awesome.

I'd say today has been a good day. And even though Eggman modified Sally to not be affected by Power Rings, I'm going to go ahead and assume that Khan's ring will act as a loophole. Follow the logic with me.

Sally powered by Khan's Ring
    Khan's Ring from Lake of Rings in NM
    NM made of Nanites
    Nanites controlled by NICOLE.

Hold your applause please.
    and to quote Double EE at the same place :
    This does raise a very good question though. Can Nicole use her nanites to "absorb" Mecha Sally, the way Adam's nanites "absorbed" Bunnie in #152?
    Good points and question
    Hi, my name is Lekonua. I like that name. Do not ask me why. Asking me why may be hazzardous to your health. Do not ask me why, it just will. SO DON'T ASK!

And to quote the rest of that conversation, courtesy of Penguin God;

Just because you make something doesn't mean you automatically have the ability to control it. Unless power rings are made of nanites (and there's no reason to assume they are, they never were before and Monkey Khan's was not stated as special that way) NICOLE has no such power over them.
    As for the latter point, I should think that Eggman has countermeasures against NICOLE.
    The Sega West forum's resident reptilian analyst/fangirl saying "Seriously, if I couldn't get any more than that in Generations, he's never coming back".

Character Researcher, Logistical, Obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pur-Rulz View Post
    And to quote the rest of that conversation, courtesy of Penguin God;

As for the latter point, I should think that Eggman has countermeasures against NICOLE.
    We shall see though
    Hi, my name is Lekonua. I like that name. Do not ask me why. Asking me why may be hazzardous to your health. Do not ask me why, it just will. SO DON'T ASK!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast