Thread: My wonderful adventures with this behemoth. (I think I made a review?)

Post My wonderful adventures with this behemoth. (I think I made a review?)

So, in 2010 when this game came out, I got it, first day. (Along with my ez-furry Sonic hat thingy) Now, I HATED it. I'd had too much trouble with it and didn't like the 2D. But last week, I popped this sucker in, hooked up my Gamecube controller, and started playing. Around 3 days later, I beat it. I loved it. No clue why I made this post, so I guess I'll make it into some review type thing.

So, gameplay-wise, it's Sonic Unleashed without steroids Sonic. However, they really amped up the 2D. But it's quite alright as they really did a great job with the platforming. My only issues with the controls is that drifting is a bit buttery at times and you might find yourself sliding across a bend more than you expected, or the drift doesn't work. My other problem is that the pink wisp is a rebellious teenager and controls oddly. Sometimes I press left and he continues to go right. Then I press right and it stops moving completely.

Another issue is the random increases in difficulty. Mostly on Planet Wisp where after you finished 3 different planets you suddenly are given really small platforms. But all in all it's a good game.

Anyway, I'm trying to get all the red rings. Is that hard? And I heard you can play as Sonic 2: the Emo in Gameland. Probably not. kbyelolz

Mr. Needlemouse. Epic since 1991.
    The cake is a lie! D:
    SWEET MOUNTAIN WAS BITTER! BITTER, I TELL YOU!
    deviantART | Youtube

Sweet, I'm the first to comment on this. Nice pic by the way.

Yes, getting all thee Red Rings is hard. I'd suggest a guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palas View Post
    SA2 die-hard fans are always wrong about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypersonic2560 View Post
    Big is always right about everything~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor
    Next time on The Sega Forums! Is Blaze Fertile?

A Brit with a slight TVTropes addiction who does Youtube Videos (YMMV on their quality).

Yeah, do use a guide for the Red Star Rings, some are just impossible. & by pressing some buttons when selecting either Sonic or a Mii in Game Land you can change the color, so if by Sonic 2 - The Emo you meant the Debug Mode glitch, I believe green is an option
    Likely the only person on the whole forum to have their face as their avatar.