Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 4 Music Revealed...

Default Halo 4 Music Revealed...

and by that I mean a sample of whats to come.

Chrono's Signature.

Halo games always have breathtaking soundtracks, have all of them on my iPod. this track seems amazing, I sincerely doubt the rest of the soundtrack will dissapoint. but lets just hope the game is as good as the music.

Quote Originally Posted by "Sonny Moore(Skrillex)-Father Said
    bring me close to love,would you give me a reason to believe,trapped by the world, would you give me a reason to believe?
    Karakura Dreamcast (Blurange)

Oh my god, that music is amazing. I've always loved the Halo series music, best part of the game.
    Cat Neko not a Woof

WHAT THE HELL. THIS DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE HALO.

This sucks. I should have know, considering that the Teaser for Halo 4 had music that sounded... like Mass Effect and not Halo. and The Employee video.

Why are they taking the Halo out of Halo. :'(

Most of it kinda sounds like some of the licensed music for trailers I come across youtube, which is not a bad thing, mind you as many of those songs are great.

The only part of this track that particularly captured me was around 2:30 ish when the Piano came in, which signaled to me the most stand-out part of which particular effort was put into for capturing a specific feeling for the franchise.

I actually liked what I heard, too bad I'm not excited about Halo 4 multiplayer-wise anymore.

Best. Halo. Music. Ever! I loved Halo 3's One Final Effort, but this just beats it. I need more now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadiWulf View Post
    You too, can get the power to see the future if you show faith in the great Iizuka-san.

Senior Member MightytheArmadillo's Avatar
    Onboard the Thousand Sunny, livin' it up with the Straw Hat Pirates.

I really, really can't wait for Halo 4, and 343 seems like a good replacement, so I can see good things coming.

I love Halo so much, its the reason I even have a 360. And I hate FPS games most of the time. The health systems, all the alien/human weapons...I just love it. The campaigns are fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy
    Dying is not repaying a dept! That's not what he saved you for! Only weak men would die after someone spared their lives!
    http://www.youtube.com/KingDedede16

Didn't they say that this was conceived partially by the musical composer for the Metal Gear series...?
    Tumblr NNID: SveedishFish Steam ID: SveedishFish Gamertag: SveedishFeesh
    ^ Yo, have some information you don't care about ^

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfan523 View Post
    Didn't they say that this was conceived partially by the musical composer for the Metal Gear series...?
    Yes, Sotaro Tojima. He was the sound director for MGS4 and MGS portable ops only in the series.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...ound-director/
    The internal Microsoft division handling the future of the Halo franchise, 343 Industries, has picked up another employee from Kojima Productions: Sotaro Tojima, last seen working as the sound director on the PlayStation 3 exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

343 Industries announced the news through their Twitter account.

Tojima marks the second employee 343 Industries has plucked from the Kojima Productions ranks. Early on, 343 Industries brought on Ryan Payton as creative director. Previously, Payton was an assistant producer working alongside designer Hideo Kojima at his Konami studio.

It's widely rumored 343 Industries is working on the Halo title to follow Halo: Reach. 343 Industries has also overseen the launch of Halo Waypoint and other extensions of the brand.
    Which would explain the little synth kick near the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast