Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Infractions & Warnings

Senior Member Mighty Earth Sage's Avatar

I don't think I've received an infraction since like 2008 so I don't think I'm in any danger of getting banned.
    Check out my channel and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQM...Ow9IPhiUcGevvw

What's an infraction?

What i really wanted to see is more warnings for people who trashtalk SEGA. This is a SEGA forum, you expect people here respecting SEGA, but people here has free pass to talk all the **** they want about SEGA. For example: some months a go, a dude opened a thread ed about Aliens Colonial Marines. And he said a lot of stuff about SEGA, made jokes about SEGA fans and nothing's happened with the dude. If you are a SEGA fan, you just look for this kinda of thing and thinks, "well, don't wanna to post on this forum".
    Last edited by cochrane; 05-06-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    "i dont know how long i will be playing games, but as long there is Virtua Fighter, i still be playing as an old man"-Chibita,famous VF player
    "When I imagine Sega with Ryu ga Gotoku and Sega without Ryu ga Gotoku, the Sega with Ryu ga Gotoku is undoubtedly more attractive." -Yu Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    What's an infraction?
    From what i know it is a temporary strike on your account, basically it is similar to a warning. No one else can see it but you.

Recent fav house: Zzyzx (Sergey Shemet Remix) Recent fav trance: Beside You (Startail Remix)
    Can the eel come out to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Prower View Post
    From what i know it is a temporary strike on your account, basically it is similar to a warning. No one else can see it but you.
    The staff can see it, too, of course.
    YouTube Channel

I am regularly active on KH-Vids: https://kh-vids.net/members/3091/

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    What's an infraction?
    a slap on the wrist for making fun of sega...
    An old man once told me don't be blind to deception, only strive for perfection homie your mind is a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio-Sega View Post
    What i really wanted to see is more warnings for people who trashtalk SEGA. This is a SEGA forum, you expect people here respecting SEGA, but people here has free pass to talk all the **** they want about SEGA. For example: some months a go, a dude opened a thread ed about Aliens Colonial Marines. And he said a lot of stuff about SEGA, made jokes about SEGA fans and nothing's happened with the dude. If you are a SEGA fan, you just look for this kinda of thing and thinks, "well, don't wanna to post on this forum".
    hey man, people are free to speak their emotions.
    Now if they directly insult a specific person that they know will read it, then it's against the rules. But otherwise it would just be censorship.
    http://mcurrie.net/
    If I'm responding you probably did something worth responding to.

Woah dude/chick, no need to get this obsessed over one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post
    Does this still only apply to fans who criticize the franchise? Or are you applying this to the (let's be honest) even more obnoxious "stop complaining" fans?
    If a person receive an infraction or warning because they criticize SEGA or their franchises, it's because they used inappropriate language or rude behavior while doing so, not because the criticism itself. It is possible to express criticism in a civil, respectful and constructive manner.

As for the "stop complaining" fans, I find them to be very hypocritical. I mean, they want people to stop complaining but they themselves are complaining about the complaining. And now we are complaining about the complainers who complain about the complaining. It's a vile downward spiral, and should be curbed. On another official game forum I visit they lock "complaining about the complainers" threads right away.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

That's good, it solves everything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast