Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should Classic Sonic be with Modern Sonic in more games?

he deserves, BUT HE DON'T GONNA GET IT! deal with it!

it's official!

here, i even found for you that review :

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/10/26/c...classic-sonic/
    Last edited by GravityLoL; 04-13-2012 at 05:55 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Before you say something about that how I write, try to understand that I'm from Poland, ok?

Going by the story generations had, I think I'll pass.

SEGA said no. Thisis just going to be Classic Sonic's first and last debut in 3D mode ever again. Ik it's sad, but it's SEGA

No, but I wouldn't mind Modern Sonic playing more like Classic in future games.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'd rather have a video game console that can't play DVDs than one that can't play video games consoles. Amazingly, I've just predicted why people won't like the next Xbox.

The sooner the terms "modern" and "classic" die in this series the better. I miss when Sonic was just Sonic.

2014: Year of the Android (again)

i think no

He only returned to shut people up and SEGA has already said that they have no interest in bringing him back.

I agree, we already have too many characters to deal with as it is.
    "I would give up, but I guess my head doesn't want to do it" - Tails "Miles" Powers

Classic Sonic = Modern Sonic without Slide, Quickstep, Drift, Stomp, Lightspeed Dash, Boost, and sometimes Homing Attack (even though Classic learned HA in Generations and his Sonic 4 "modernized" incarnation definitely knows it). You can always play Modern Sonic without anything other than Homing Attack, quite fun actually.

My point: It's the same freakin' character, would you stop all that ing already? It's gotten old after, like, 5 years+.
    3DS FC: 5086-2063-4318. Add me!
    (And if you do, PM me with yours...)

Nah...Classic Sonic is just an old design and nothing more.

Senior Member Aaronterasu Okami's Avatar

It just comes down to the question of (which design do you like the most?)

People back then that saw sonic's new look during the showing of sonic adventures wasn't ready to see sonic's puggy look being changed and wanted a few more years atleast for the older model before moving on but people had no choice but to move on and accept sonic's new look for the big leap of the series jumping into 3D.

I myself back then never used the word "classic" during the time of sonic adventure and adventure 2 and didn't start calling the older model classic sonic until after sonic heroes was released, but during the time period prior to adventure I did think to myself saying I want more sonic games as the ones on genesis are fun but I want a new sonic game, I never imagined sonic's look would change but when it did I wasn't botherd by it as I was very excited for the new wave of sonic being in 3D for now on.

After sonic heroes was released that's when I started to miss sonic's 90's design and that's when it dawned on me that that's the design I like the most and ever since from 2004 up to 2010 I have been wishing and dreaming of seeing classic sonic in full 3D or in a continuation of the classics in 2D form.

I'm glad he returned if just for generations sake only, it's enough to make me happy because my dream of seeing the older model in 3D came true, there's no dreaming of a day for it to come true since it's here now as if sega pulled my dream right out of it's realm and made it a reality.

I'm a classic fan that doesn't have to dream for years and years anymore of wanting to see old repainted to look new, now that I got what I've always wanted I feel like my soul is at piece with sega.
    Last edited by Aaronterasu Okami; 04-14-2012 at 05:04 AM.
    Sonic Boom's Biggest Fan is worried about Shattered Crystal's story, Pontac & Graff probably have ruined it with crappy cringing jokes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast