Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: barbaric warcry III

For Version C.

Use a Chaos Dragon in your Front with Lvl 10 Terror Field + Lvl 10 Provoke + Defense SPirit (maybe)

What this will do is SILENCE your enemy's entire team.

As they kill your Chaos Dragon, they get Silenced, the "Silence" DISABLES ALL SPELLS for ALL 8 ROUNDS.

So , they will kill you F Dragons, but they will rely on weak Basic Attacks, no spells what so ever. Only basic attacks, for all 8 rounds.

It ultimatly will cripple the enemy.

I assume it lasts 3-4 rounds, as do most spells/effects, so I doubt it'll disable for all 8 rounds. Unless you have a screenshot to show it lasts the entire battle?
    World 12, 24, 34, 45, 72 - Rathalos

Status effects like Posion and Silence last for the entire fight. Unless dispelled.

You cannot dispell if you cannot cast.

I've seen it last 6 rounds, Ive never had the fight go onfor all 8. but more than 4 usualy means 8

But you need to remember, as my chaos Provoke's them, they are constantly hitting him

The Silence/Confuse effect is constantly being RE-APPLIED throughout combat.

So it may last 4 rounds, but as they hit him again, boom, another 4 rounds.

What about skills whoch go into effect at the start of a turn such as gorgon gaze

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

I havent fought anyone with it , I would assume that Passive skills are not effected. (aura)

just non-startup Active skills

typhoon / aegis / scutum / round bloom / maelstorm / etc.

I think Sega is trying to steer us away from reliance on Startup skills and more on Active and passive skills. Looking at all the new skills, i see a trend.

Yes I agree here and I think it is the right direction.. Still the confusion remains over confusion amd silence haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmontastic View Post
    I think Sega is trying to steer us away from reliance on Startup skills and more on Active and passive skills. Looking at all the new skills, i see a trend.

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

but confuse and silence effect only applies when attacked normally right? what about if theyre using spell attacks like RB? does it still do that?

I have a question. What is differant between skill Gorgon Gaze of SR Medusa and skill Frigid Voice of R Siren?
    How much for SR Medusa in your world now? In my world, they put 1 SR for 11k dp, and there are 3 bids already.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion8X View Post
    I have a question. What is differant between skill Gorgon Gaze of SR Medusa and skill Frigid Voice of R Siren?
    How much for SR Medusa in your world now? In my world, they put 1 SR for 11k dp, and there are 3 bids already.
    FV stun at the beginning of the fight and do nothing thereafter. GG stun a random one at the beginning of every turn. what are the odds, its 11k here too! and 2 bids.
    Last edited by virtualzx; 04-14-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast