Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VT4 Wii - Top 30 Players

Thumbs up VT4 Wii - Top 30 Players

Hi guys, i'm Delpo (ranked 25 in the rankings of the wii version of VT4), and since there is nothing especific on wii in this forum I thought I might start it, if you play often the wii version feel free to talk whatever you want here

If you don't have the wii, are in the other consoles also the top 30 as noob as in the wii? I must say 99% of them use a noob style of play like Varied shots(seppi) , skid slice and that. It get's annoying after some time. They all use this styles and do approaches and go to volley all the time, use the super shot (the one you do with A) too often if using skid slice, and obviously serve wide EVERY FUC*ING TIME

If you haven't played me I play with all kind of styles and players like Del Potro (not the noobie courier, it's just to easy to win with players and the styles I said before) and generally beat them but don't play as often as the others ahead of me
    If you want to play me just add me , I left mi FC here http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...i-Friend-Codes
    Last edited by Delpo; 04-13-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Hey man this forum seems pretty dead at least for Wii owners of VT 4 as beside your and my activity there is not much going on.
    VT 4 Wii players WAKE UP!

Anyways I agree 100% with what you have said and beside that what also makes me ed are the guys who quit.You would be surprised to find out that even top ranked players quit when they are about to lose. Guy ranked no.5 disconnected on me twice when I was about to beat him and I believe he does that to everyone as I noticed he changes his username almost every day.

I play with King by the way and I am currently ranked 59th.
    Last edited by nesha; 05-04-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Finally someone! Haha it amuses me, since there are still lot of players on the wii playing this game, but noone speaks in any forum, that doesn't happen with other games...

And yes, but luckily I don't face a lot of players who quit, and when they do I laugh thinking they were so mad that they have to turn off the wii,sometimes they quit after a long point or after just a game...
    The guy ranked nš5, that american player that changes his name yes I think he quit to me a couple of times, but most of the time now I beat him easily and he stop quitting.He always play with varied shot or skid slice.

I'm trying out new players just to keep fun the game, you try others than King? I'm still trying to see a good way to counter seppi, Roddick is great if you serve first (since we wii players don't have tiebreak), always get 2 or 3 aces and his volleys are pretty good too. Another good option is Monfils
    Last edited by Delpo; 05-04-2012 at 09:44 PM.

I forgot, i have a capture device, and uploaded some good points, stopped since they didn't have much visits haha, maybe could start a topic with them, tell me if you like them

Yes I also noticed that no one is actually posting into these VT4 Wii forums, but quite a few people are still playing it. Wonder why?
    I sometimes kind a "meet" people through limited VT4 chat but it is impossible to know them better through VT4 so this forum seems like perfect spot.
    Sometimes I will play with few other players such as Courier, Djokovic, Chakvetadze or anyone else (Except Seppi or similar since everyone plays with them) as I like testing different styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Delpo View Post
    I forgot, i have a capture device, and uploaded some good points, stopped since they didn't have much visits haha, maybe could start a topic with them, tell me if you like them

Very nice, love that long point from 0:37 - 1:27

Great work!

I think we need to also add few new threads for VT4 Wii (I can't seem to find any) and try and revive our small Wii community.
    Maybe something such as :

-Top quitters for Wii
    -Most difficult opponents
    -Fav playing hours
    -Player introductions etc.

Let me know what you think?
    Last edited by nesha; 05-06-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Yeah those topics would be great, and hopefully if we mention players like Federica, Miguel Cartagena and those players, when they search their nick or ours, will finish here. At the start it will be only the two of us but whatever, in the other posts only the phenom seems to continue posting :P
    Djockovic is a great option but I find a lot of balls go out when playing with him, but with Kolschreiber (who has the same playing style) , or Kuznetzova the balls don't go out the mayority of the time. Courier I think is a little overpowered,but you can beat him(that's not always the case with seppi).
    Glad you like the video, I have two other in my channel and maybe I'll start a post with them and continue to capture and upload more

Hey want me to starts those threads? Or wait till you do no problem. Just wanted to share here that I think I finaaaaly found the best option to counter seppi: Monfils. He just reach a lot of balls in good state, no by returning a lob, and also has good slice, volley and serve. And if all that fails, you just can spam the hell out of the supershot :P

You are more then welcome to open those threads bro, no probs for that
    I also noticed that people are playing with Monfils as he can catch almost any ball and his special is charging very fast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast