Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 163 wins in 24 hours???

Default 163 wins in 24 hours???

Stupid question, but I'm a little confused:

Is it possible to win 163 times in a row within 24 hours???

After beating Guidold (#1 on PC) yesterday he appears now with 163 wins in a row...

U might say I'm a bit paranoid, but this looks a little strange to me......

Cheating.

Psychobabble, maybe a price to pay, only a fool would say, games people play, and i play very well! I win forevermore, i arrive to 1000 wins, discover....

Quote Originally Posted by guidold View Post
    Psychobabble, maybe a price to pay, only a fool would say, games people play, and i play very well! I win forevermore, i arrive to 1000 wins, discover....
    WHAT?

I think we have here a guy that lost his mind...
    Last edited by LaCroix73; 04-15-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCroix73 View Post
    WHAT?

I think we have here a guy that lost his mind...
    Maybe he played all day to get 163 wins in a row.
    Virtua Tennis 4 PS3 Statistics
    SPT World Tour Rank - World Number 1 (67371 points)
    Win/Loss Record - Played 7682, Won 7477, Lost 205
    Longest winning streak - 161

Quote Originally Posted by THE_PHENOM___ View Post
    Maybe he played all day to get 163 wins in a row.
    Maybe he played all year to get such a brain damage...

i was former rank 1, while i cant play 24 hours per day too maintain rank 1 position. I DO have a private life, dont have time too play all day.-
    Leaderboard ranks proves only who plays most and has time... person has too be good too to win, but mainly too be on top rank u just gotta play a lot even vs lower players to get points. being rank 1 dosent mean ure the best, means only u played a lot.

As for thoes 164 times in a row,,, haha he prolly didnt win so many in 24 hours alll tho is possible, but hihgly unlikely, all players in 24 hours has too be very bad , and they are many good players nowdays on. there is another thing tho: After he wins, he copies save data file too another folder (backup) and he continues playing. If he looses a match, number of wins resets too 0, but what he does is just copies the old file with wins back into game save data folder, and voila, he has all 164 wins back again. He can gather wins and points like that forever. why u think he is number 1? he has 100 hours per day time too play and he only uses file for victories thats how he can get so many points. No offense to Guidold. He is good player, but he just got too many time too play, too optain rank 1 with the trick of backing up victories.
    When he looses , he closes game, every time he wins and recopies file too optain number of wins and points.
    Its very visible if someone is cheating,(usilly they go offline after lossing a match, too copy backup, and when they are back on, if u have matchup again vs same player, and if he has 2 or 3 wins in a row already, thats proof that they are cheating. and if they deny, they are stupid
    Last edited by Dreadish; 04-17-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Just go & end his streak. Simple.
    Deadly_Torcher, xThe13thWarrior, Torres_79, xBatfink, Deadly_Titan
    Virtua Tennis 3 #1
    Virtua Tennis 09 #1
    Virtua Tennis 4 #1

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Torcher View Post
    Just go & end his streak. Simple.
    Some guys did already... Dreadish explained what happens when our #1 loses...

Ok Dreadish! I have lot of free time, and many like me can make this trick; i discover it, after losing 30 points during a crash game, very frequently! and after update of Sega, i lost my custom player and all my points (3000); thus i decided to be n 1, and i realize! Follow me players, use all this trick, but is too late now for join n 1; i am inventor of VT4 trick, and i use "legally"; i not demage anyone, i like to be n 1, in life i am normal person, like many other. GOOD LIFE )) Games people play (1980) by GREAT T.A.P.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast