Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Latest Sonic 4 Ep 2 media that hasn't been posted in platforms section yet

  1. #1
    Senior Member ShadiWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A Colorful Forest
    Posts
    42,875

    Default Latest Sonic 4 Ep 2 media that hasn't been posted in platforms section yet

    Level reveal and Episode Metal Trailer:


    Nice gameplay video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSDwRlgImE

    Wonderful Interview with Ken Balough:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVgfPuK4FdM

    Positive Sonic 4 Impressions:
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...og_4_episode_2

    http://www.gameinformer.com/games/so...fans-hope.aspx
    Cat Neko not a Woof

  2. #2
    Senior Member Knuckles Chaotix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Why is this in the Sony forum and not the Episode 2 forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palas View Post
    SA2 die-hard fans are always wrong about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypersonic2560 View Post
    Big is always right about everything~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor
    Next time on The Sega Forums! Is Blaze Fertile?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vopar Coast
    Posts
    14,592

    Default

    Because it's Shadi


    Queen of the SEGA Forum
    YouTube|Tumblr|Twitch|WebM Script

    Quote Originally Posted by linkhatcherT View Post
    #basedcyron

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    who cares, the first episode was probably worse than fan made sonic games so I have complete doubts in episode 2.

  5. #5
    Senior Member AutoSaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Returns View Post
    who cares, the first episode was probably worse than fan made sonic games so I have complete doubts in episode 2.
    Lol what?

    Episode 2 looks amazing. It definitely looks better than any fan game ever.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    I said the first one.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Returns View Post
    who cares, the first episode was probably worse than fan made sonic games so I have complete doubts in episode 2.
    Probably? Did you even play it?

    And of course it was worse than "fan-made" Sonic games, because those games are just ripping off the Genesis games. That's like me saying that my "fan-made" version of Hamlet (which is exactly the same as Shakespeare's version) is a better story than The Hunger Games.
    I'm the coolest!

  8. #8
    Senior Member AutoSaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Returns View Post
    I said the first one.
    We know you did?

    All I'm saying is that Episode II outdoes everything Episode I did, and none of the problems you have exist for Episode II.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kuronoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Zenithia
    Posts
    17,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoSaver View Post
    All I'm saying is that Episode II outdoes everything Episode I did, and none of the problems you have exist for Episode II.

    More or less, Episode II is the real deal. Really we should just drop the Episode II from the name.

    New sig under construction
    Tumblr


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fan View Post
    Probably? Did you even play it?

    And of course it was worse than "fan-made" Sonic games, because those games are just ripping off the Genesis games. That's like me saying that my "fan-made" version of Hamlet (which is exactly the same as Shakespeare's version) is a better story than The Hunger Games.
    yeah I have, its a generic pointless sonic game with god awful physics and ear bleeding MIDI tunes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •