Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Would You Kill a Person in Self Defense?

Either it be a minor robber or a highly trained assassin, I always go in for the kill. What, I just act on my feet and use what's around me for a weapon instead of carrying one around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Either it be a minor robber or a highly trained assassin, I always go in for the kill. What, I just act on my feet and use what's around me for a weapon instead of carrying one around.
    Because you would encounter a highly trained assassin in the real world. And even then they would be highly trained enough to sound cool but not highly trained enough to, you know, assassinate you.

I have a gun license. I own and know how to use a firearm (A Smith and Wesson Model 500 to be exact. Most powerful production revolver in existence. Fear it.) I carry one to protect myself. I'm not worried about getting mugged or robbed so much as running across a wild bear on my walk home from work.

I always shoot to kill. Yes, only in self defense. You don't want your assailant coming back and suing you for loss of livelihood since you nearly blew off their leg and they can't work at their crappy, low-paying job anymore.

Though, come to think of it, shooting someone with a Smith and Wesson 500 for trying to assault my body seems a little unfair.
    Undisputed, Self Proclaimed, Newly Ascended

A steaming pile of FCs

Bangem'ville, aka Jacktown, aka Jackn'Kill, aka The Murder Capital of Florida, aka DUUUUUUUVALLLL!!

Quote Originally Posted by 04-Leonhardt View Post
    Because you would encounter a highly trained assassin in the real world. And even then they would be highly trained enough to sound cool but not highly trained enough to, you know, assassinate you.

I have a gun license. I own and know how to use a firearm (A Smith and Wesson Model 500 to be exact. Most powerful production revolver in existence. Fear it.) I carry one to protect myself. I'm not worried about getting mugged or robbed so much as running across a wild bear on my walk home from work.

I always shoot to kill. Yes, only in self defense. You don't want your assailant coming back and suing you for loss of livelihood since you nearly blew off their leg and they can't work at their crappy, low-paying job anymore.

Though, come to think of it, shooting someone with a Smith and Wesson 500 for trying to assault my body seems a little unfair.
    I was thinking more along the lines of come back and kill me....although even if I kill them their boys my might come to kill me anyway....rock and a hard place lol

A realist is a pessimist who doesn't want everyone to know he is a pessimist.
    Any real realist realized it's better to be an optimist.
    Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Pass_the_M

Yes I would. Or at least hurt that person.
    *sings SEGA*

Senior Member A Fan of Many Franchieses's Avatar

Only in the worse case senarios, but I would actualy have to try to kill them given my physique. So for the most part I would avoid entering combat, or at least try to manipulate the odds in my favor. All in all if i ever had to face that senario, I'm Boned(Deadmeat).
    The only person you fool in the end is yourself.
    it is alright to not like something. It is not alright to behave abnoxously or cruely because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpeedsFan92 View Post
    No one has a wrong opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 04-Leonhardt View Post

Homing attack option and if you could, classic model please.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperClassicSonic View Post
    Believe it or not, the physics in the classics aren't perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude2kx View Post
    They're still a hell of a lot better than the abortion that is sonic 4.

If I had to, yes.

I would not.

Been there done it already. So anything interesting?
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...sucks-or-rules

Meta critic is the ruler of the internet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234