Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qs: Muirdris and more...

Yup this is a possibility.. Such skills are often forgottem about and in GA battles make a differemce when tue battles go down to the latter rounds!

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Ok so I have this build using 3 Muirdris and would like to see what you guys think of it...

L3 Muirdris: Maelstorm, Mind Shift, Assualt Shift (Spd and Intel focus)
    R2 Muirdris: Maelstorm, Rapid Trick, Assualt Shift (Att and Spd Focus, with some intel)
    F1 Muirdris: Maelstorm, Mirage Shift, Rapid Shift (Att and Spd focus, with some intel)

The idea behind this unit is that I basically is that the F and R Muirdris are my attackers as they have the stats needed to max the maelstorm's damage. The rapid trick is to prevent rapid shifts and deny first strikes by my opponent, and the rapid shift is to allow my mobs a chance to debuff my opponents before they act. The double assualt shift and single mind shift is a must in the current KC world... Mirage Shift is to prevent (in case RS fails or gets RT) some of round 1's damage so I get a turn 2... Also to note there is only 1 stat point difference between F and R, and 2 stat point diff between F and L... Currently have all three maelstorms to L5 and like 90% of the time one will pop either in round 1 or 2. Though did have 1 battle where all three proc'd first turn, to say the least it was nice...

I think will be very interestin tho i wud try my hardest to switch mirage shift for gale armour (hard I know bug well worth it) this is important cos u hav no idea when the malestorm will fire. And u ned 2 to fire so with GA u wil get 12 chances in the first 4 turns. Furthermore silence wud mess up this unit.. But dtill i like the build a lot!!! Good job!!!!

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12