Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What you didn't like about school or when you was in school?

Those teachers with the really far-out opinions that feel like inserting them into every lesson somehow.

Senior Member 1stsonicthehedgehog's Avatar

What irritates me the most it that ''some'' classes won't let me wear my scub caps or hoodie over my head.
    hehe www.youtube.com/LynellD11
    A pocket of romance Do you wanna be my friend?

My jerk teachers who are like "WHY U PACKIN UP." When there's like ONE SECOND OF CLASS LEFT.
    And my other teacher who took my phone away at the end of class when I pulled it out EXACTLY AT THE DOOR WAY.-Biggest wtf in school ever not even joking I felt like crying(I dunno why but I did..).

And these gross girls who think they're pretty and all that.
    Homing attack option and if you could, classic model please.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperClassicSonic View Post
    Believe it or not, the physics in the classics aren't perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude2kx View Post
    They're still a hell of a lot better than the abortion that is sonic 4.

Not going to lie... A lot of you sound socially awkward... Instead of hating school just to and enjoy it. Hang out with friends and have fun. Jesus.

Banned

The student community. Holiday homework. Homework in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    This. I wish high schools let you "specialize" in a sense in that you can pick your own classes and have more work in the ones you like, and completely dropping subjects you KNOW you'll have no use for. Stuff like Algebra 1 and Biology should be requirements, but come on...is that geometry, physics, calculus, or chemistry going to have any use to you when you wish to study more writing, journalism, etc in college? Also, physical activity should be all four years, instead of the three we had. America is just to ing fat lol.
    Because kids in high school have a perfect, stone set idea of what they want to do for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt The Cat View Post
    Being forced to do it period. Learning should be done for its own sake, not to fulfill society's ****ed up demands.
    I was unaware that not being an idiot was such a "****ed up demand"

I am the only one in this thread that thoroughly enjoyed my school career. I enjoyed having responsibilities to study and grades to maintain. I enjoyed meeting with my friends every day (Something I wish was as easy now.) I enjoyed the company of intelligent adults (As much as I love my parents, my mother is often as dumb as a rock.) with whom I could have an intelligent conversation. I liked learning about everything. Only thing I could've done without was the food. Freaking Crispitos, man. Then again the extra weight did gather in the best possible places. Funniest thing, I stopped getting bullied for my videogame obsession and nerdy tendencies after I hit about a D-Cup.
    Undisputed, Self Proclaimed, Newly Ascended

A steaming pile of FCs

Bangem'ville, aka Jacktown, aka Jackn'Kill, aka The Murder Capital of Florida, aka DUUUUUUUVALLLL!!

Quote Originally Posted by 04-Leonhardt View Post
    Because kids in high school have a perfect, stone set idea of what they want to do for the rest of their lives.

I am the only one in this thread that thoroughly enjoyed my school career. I enjoyed having responsibilities to study and grades to maintain. I enjoyed meeting with my friends every day (Something I wish was as easy now.) I enjoyed the company of intelligent adults (As much as I love my parents, my mother is often as dumb as a rock.) with whom I could have an intelligent conversation. I liked learning about everything. Only thing I could've done without was the food. Freaking Crispitos, man. Then again the extra weight did gather in the best possible places. Funniest thing, I stopped getting bullied for my videogame obsession and nerdy tendencies after I hit about a D-Cup.
    Yeah I enjoyed school. I think SpeedyBlueDude hit the nail on the head, these kids need to work on not being socially awkward. School is like the best time to meet chicks lol.

While Acedemics and the ability to learn are very important, leaning social skills is probably just as important if not more so depending what field you go into. I mean you don't want to end up being that guy who's been at the company for 20 years and can't get a promotion even though he works hard and knows everything about the company because nobody can stand him.

A realist is a pessimist who doesn't want everyone to know he is a pessimist.
    Any real realist realized it's better to be an optimist.
    Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Pass_the_M

Super Moderator - Four Tails of Fury QuadTails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1stsonicthehedgehog View Post
    What irritates me the most it that ''some'' classes won't let me wear my scub caps or hoodie over my head.
    Heh. My school wouldn't allow you to wear any of that at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyBlueDude View Post
    Not going to lie... A lot of you sound socially awkward... Instead of hating school just to and enjoy it. Hang out with friends and have fun.
    I'm going to have to disagree here. I had to transfer a lot when I was still in school. Most of the learning facilities had no problem accepting me except for one or two. Most people don't enjoy being threatened with bodily harm every few days or struggling to find a seat on the bus everyday, even after conferring with the school staff. One time I almost lost an eye because of this.

I think even the staff hated their jobs, lol.

The bottom line is I think college is A LOT better as far as a social climate goes. It's like 99% of the idiots/bullies finally moved on from being idiots or they just decided to join the military or something.
    Last edited by QuadTails; 04-18-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    Tired of the same old forum emoticons? Are you a Tails fan?
    Then get the Tails emoticon Sega forum script today! (URL has been fixed!)

~A script by XFoxPrower and QuadTails~

I didn't like the bathroom...It was nasty. Full of graffiti, one of the toilets was missing. They'd lock them while classes were in session. Luckily I just lived a few blocks from school so I'd cut class and go home if I had to do anything major. Middle School was harder and the bathrooms even worse. Leaking pipes, ceiling panels missing, floor constantly wet, and always smelling like well...Dirty bathroom.

I hated one of my math teachers who would ask me "why is you late?". Ok so he taught math, not English, but still.

For the most part I never had a problem with other students, but maybe it's because I didn't show up enough went it came to High School.

Quote Originally Posted by 04-Leonhardt View Post
    You're missing the point. Being forced to learn because you are required to know these things in order to have a job that is also required is what's ed up about it. I'd gladly learn this stuff on my own time, but cramming all of this useless within 20 years so you can waste half of your waking life to simply maintain society is just fundamentally wrong.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast