Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would your Amy play?

I would invest a million dollars into developing a way to avoid panty shots for Amy in a 3D game.
    If you give a good idea to a mediocre team, they will screw it up. If you give a mediocre idea to a brilliant team, they will either fix it or throw it away and come up with something better...If you arenít experiencing failure, then you are making a far worse mistake: You are being driven by the desire to avoid it. -Ed Catmull,

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    I would invest a million dollars into developing a way to avoid panty shots for Amy in a 3D game.
    It's easier to just redesign her clothes or use camera angles that keeps them out of sight. Then again after watching the mod of Generations PC I don't think it's that much of a deal since her boots and constant movement would hide them. Also there is the other resource of using animations for comic relief where she struggles to keep her underwear from being seen. (for example in advance 2/3 where she pulls her dress down during rail grinding)

Senior Member GeneralSonicspeed14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    Rule 34 can not be rewritten, as unfortunate as that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAnga View Post
    Couldn't you people find a way to express your opinion without coming off as a know-it-all cynic? It's really getting annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario the Hedgehog View Post
    Strange, isn't it?!
    GENESIS DOES.

Probably closer to Adventure gameplay, but sped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'd rather have a video game console that can't play DVDs than one that can't play video games consoles. Amazingly, I've just predicted why people won't like the next Xbox.

She'd be able to boost.

Her hammer should probably be the core thing about her. It adds a bit of humor and can be somewhat frightening. Having a hammer that's capable of cracking ground and doing all kinds of things in certain situations. Perhaps make it almost godlike, but based on her amount of rings or ring loss that can result in a sorta magical/powerful action -- or emotion. Like, if she's being overwhelmed by enemies and the player clicks a button, Amy sends out, in a desperate attempt, several hammers and knocks them away. Humorously, it can go dark and scary looking during the magic attack, but come right back to sunny beaches and sunshine everywhere. Which is common for Amy in some impressions -- she's quick to change emotion.

And of course, running fairly quickly, and using her hammer to help her out. I guess she'd be a get to the end type of character. Meh.

She wouldn't. If I was in charge of the series I'd kill her off.

^ ohyou.jpg

Anywho...

Quote Originally Posted by DGDN09 View Post
    like adventure.... just faster
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPerson View Post
    Have her play like in Sonic Advance, plus rolling.
    ^ Pretty much these two. I'll add a few things-for the Adventure gameplay, I would have Amy run around the same speed of Tails, but with faster accelerations. For her Advance gameplay, I would also have her be able to roll also with slightly faster acceleration.
    Last edited by Yeow95; 04-18-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostitude View Post
    Just because Sega pushes out what they want for us doesn't mean the fanbase doesn't know what they want. At this rate, what's considered *good* classic gameplay is going to become so convoluted between the fans and the company, Sega will never get it right lol

She wouldn't be a main story playable character, more of a side character you could unlock. As for gameplay, it just depends on the type of game. I think her hammer works a lot better in 2D then it does in 3D for Sonic games.

Gotta agree with Cero on this one
    a slight mix of Adventure & Black Knight word work imo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast