Thread: Bonus Missions

Default Bonus Missions

Did they get rid of the "Scout a 10* Pitcher/Fielder" mission? I haven't seen it on either of my teams in about 2 months.
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club

I got the cost 10 pitcher in day 2 of the cycle

I got the cost 10 player a couple days ago and once last season.

So no, they are still around. Only problem was, I burned all my cost 10 scout tix in the first day of the cycle so I couldve had over 200k because I used 2 scout 10s on day one
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

I got the cost 10 pitcher in day 2 of the cycle

I got the cost 10 player a couple days ago and once last season.

So no, they are still around. Only problem was, I burned all my cost 10 scout tix in the first day of the cycle so I couldve had over 200k because I used 2 scout 10s on day one

Although its highly unlikely that you will get the "Scout a Cost 10 Player" bonus mission if you have cost 10 tickets. The game just functions that way. Just like you won't get the "5 Great Training Results" bonus mission if you have lucky training cards

I've gotten 3 Scout a cost 10 player this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SCostilla View Post
    Although its highly unlikely that you will get the "Scout a Cost 10 Player" bonus mission if you have cost 10 tickets. The game just functions that way. Just like you won't get the "5 Great Training Results" bonus mission if you have lucky training cards
    That's what I'm beginning to think. I've had 3 10* Scouting Tickets saved up waiting for it, and haven't seen it since I started stockpiling. In fact, of my last 10 bonus missions, 9 of the 10 have been either "Hit Homerun in Arcade A" or "Get Medical Doctor Lvl 2 from Arcade B".
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club

67.8% developed hometown, Washington , D.C.

Same here.

Why would they give you a bonus mission that requires something bought and paid for with SC if you have already paid for it? It's SEGA we are talking about here. I assume it is the same thing with the Lucky training cards, if your cap is already past 200k, you will never get the 200k-300k prize.