Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troll General Unit?

what u mean uv confused me now (teks skill ability disabled for the remainder of the battle)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverton View Post
    Can't think of any other way to kill the 3rd mob, unless I use an UC/Cheapish rare at rear, have Round bloom and umber scream on it, both levelled up massively :P

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Basically have

Sylph Gale Armour/Assault Shift/Mind Shift
    Cheap UC/R Mind Shift/Round Bloom/Umber Scream
    Troll General Invincibility/Provoke/Round Bloom

Really want a 3xSR though cos they're just so much more powerful! :P Pendragon is tempting as it's meant to be awesome, but still means troll is taking 2 hits a round which is fine until Gale Armour wears off... hmm

Yeh thats why i use the medusa or HH! The diffusal of the GH renders the front enemy open to attack losing his GA and as the troll gen has range 1 it can only hit this vulnerable creature killing it quickly (GG has same range as medusa so will always stun whoever is currently in the head position throughout course of the battle).. Once the enemy is down to 2 monsters its literally game over 4 the enemy cos 1 gets stunned while the other just fires away at the trol general. So now the enemy is relying that their mob has a hit all skill (RB) lined up and that the GA has worn off your own army! .. So if u cud manage to silence/confuse the enemy they r totally totally screwed as they can no longer cast skills and is getting me thinking about a wendigo or a chaos dragon! It cud replace the sylph as u cud teach GA to the replacement!

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Wendigo/chaos won't work cos they only silence the enemy if they're attacked, which if Troll General is taking all the attacks, won't happen until it's round bloomed, which is too late anyway, and I think both only work with normal attacks.

Not really a great chance of getting medusa, literally only SR guy in my alliance doesn't have :L and he's been trying to get one for a few weeks and only 2 have been up for 9999 and 10065 :P

I don't really want to use a hysterical hold cos it's just wasting a turn really, what would this be like..

Sylph GA/AS/RB
    Hydra VH/RB/MS
    Troll Inv/Prov/RB

GA will protect for first 4 rounds, even at level 1 chance of 3 RB firing just once in 3 rounds is 80% which should take out at least one mob if intel is high, plus poison cutting through as well? Or do you think Troll will be too vulnerable?

Confise doesnt seem to work like confuse in season 3 sp its purpose wud b to limit the enemy to only not all attacks when they had only 2 monsters left.. But good point wendigo wont work cos of the field!!!... Or jus usemy peersonal fav (cos it looks cool.. Pendragon!!!)Maybe use a hobgob darkknight or a red dragon Whahhaa

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Pendragon is tempting simply cos of how cool it looks Im still on version B but reset will be in 3-4 weeks so want one that will work in C ideally (no towers left, only unit tweaking to do)

Considering I can't afford a Medusa, Put pendragon in the middle slot? What speed/skills then?

Pendragon will mean I can't use unit until world reset though :/ (10.0 Cost)

Skills is the tough choice .. hysteric hold is a must cos the stun ability is what makes this unit magical and the 2nd maybe a lameo 2nd assault shift.. The troll gen is best off having the RB cos of its immunity to any debuffs (even poison cant hurt this thing)... U need the stun ability with range 3 to dispell the leading enemy unit (cos it wil always b range of monster in lead spot with troll gen hitting dispelled mob every time!).. In times like these i wish the sylph wud hav range 2!! Tho this pendragon setup is still sweet as cos it has the time to cast cataclysm and confuse/silence pierces guard effect!

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

What about

Sylph GA/AS/HH
    Hydra VH/RB/MS
    Troll Inv/Prov/RB

RB/VH are both mainly intel based so will only need one AS to counter any trick, VH + 2xRB should fire in first 4 rounds (whilst GA is effective) Sylph can only hit enemy front mob with HH so will hit that if it fires, Troll absorbs rest, past 4th round poison should be going through which will make the unit effective even against debris especially if I can level.... ?

U dont need a RB on ir hydra as well as VH wud b better to move the RB to the sylph

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12