Thread: The one thing that just saved Sonic Unleashed for me

Default The one thing that just saved Sonic Unleashed for me

I got Sonic Unleashed (and 06) in 2011. Liked both of these games, but honestly, I just hated the mages in the Werehog levels and the QTE's in the Hedgehog levels that I actually preferred 06 to Unleashed, also because it reminded me so much of the Adventure games.

When Generations was released, I dropped both games for quite some time. I just didn't find them too fun anymore. But either way, my Generations savefile corrupted lately so I decided to look for some way to level up my characters quickly in Unleashed and give it another shot. I realized that I have like 20k rings so I decided to buy tons of Chili dogs, spam the A button for like an hour and I got tons of EXP for that.

Now my Werehog's stats are nearly maxed, and I swear, the game is only fun when the stats are maxed. If there are 3 things that definitely KILL the game it's definitely mages, leveling up stats, and medal collecting.

Anyways, do you know any other useful levels to level up the Werehog's stats? Still need a few final levels and they're hard as .
    3DS FC: 5086-2063-4318. Add me!
    (And if you do, PM me with yours...)

whats QTE?
    my wabbit and his mom :P

Quote Originally Posted by sonic_fan3 View Post
    whats QTE?
    Quick time events.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic_fan3 View Post
    whats QTE?
    Quick time events. It's when Unleashed asks you to press a random assortment of buttons in order in a given time.

And if you don't have DLC, I would say your best bet is just doing things the old fashioned way and mauling things. If you DO have DLC, there's this one Apotos night stage *forget what it's called*, but the pots in it hold MONSTER EXP. Downside, though, the monsters you fight in it are pretty tough, so be ready for a good fight.

Senior Member The Freedom Fighter's Avatar

If only it was easier to max out stats.
    Allies: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9739/soafriends.tif
    Winner of 5 Sonic Board Oscars and President of the Sonic Games forum.
    Join The Sonic Station!