Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Ok this game was NOT that bad

Take a guess! You'll get a cookie if you guess correctly in three tries.

I loved the game. It did have its flaws, like story and such, but it was an awesome game to play! I loved the classic levels, and I especially loved the modern gameplay. It was just so fun to play, with its fast-paced-ness and alternate routes and all.

Oh, and one more thing, leave HayleyChaotix's opinion on the game alone. I know her opinion is different, and that some of the things may not be things that would "make here any better than those she argues with", but she has a right to not like the game if she pleases. It's that simple.
    http://sonicrevolution.org/forums/index.php?/user/155-prodigy-x/
    Hate is just another obstacle for love. Once it is overcome, one will love more than he/she loved before.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post
    I loved the game. It did have its flaws, like story and such, but it was an awesome game to play! I loved the classic levels, and I especially loved the modern gameplay. It was just so fun to play, with its fast-paced-ness and alternate routes and all.

Oh, and one more thing, leave HayleyChaotix's opinion on the game alone. I know her opinion is different, and that some of the things may not be things that would "make here any better than those she argues with", but she has a right to not like the game if she pleases. It's that simple.
    I got to have some fun on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post

you talking to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    I say alot of things....whether or not it happened is another thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingolme View Post
    SEGA can't make everybody happy.
    Carbot Animations YouTube Channel: it's awesome http://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAnimations

From what I recall, no one made any complaint about her disliking or hating the game. Doesn't matter.
    It was about how she claims the fans are what made her distaste for the game become hate rather than purely the game itself initially causing feelings of hate.

And even if someone did, they're allowed to. It's a public forum.

The conversation is over now anyways so no biggie.
    Last edited by Emmy; 05-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.

If you get an S rank then go back for the red rings will your new rank say D replace your S rank?
    Put the gamecube version on psn/xbl SEGA. That way it won't have bad framerate.

If you give a Sonic Fan a cookie, he will want some milk. If you give a Sonic Fan some milk, he will want a straw, if you give a sonic fan a straw, he will want a napkin, if you give a sonic fan a napkin, he will want to look in the mirror and realize he needs a trim, if a sonic fan realizes he needs a trim, he will ask for a pair of scissors. After his haircut, he will want a broom to sweep up. After cleaning up, he will want to take a nap. You will fix up a little box for him with a blanket and a pillow. Then, he will ask you to read a story to him. So you read to him from one of your books, and he will want to see the pictures. When he looks at the pictures he will want to draw his own and ask for paper and crayons. He'll draw a picture. When he's finished he will want to sign his name. With a pen. If you give a sonic fan a pen, he will want to hang his picture on the refrigerator, which means he will need tape. He'll hang up his drawing and look at it, which will remind him that he's thirsty, so, he'll want a glass of milk. And chances are if he wants a glass of milk, he's going to want a cookie to go with it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678