Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's discuss Sonic's eventually new handheld series!

VIRTUA WORLD IN 32 BIT HANGING OUT WITH NiGHTS AND SONIC AND THE PALM TREE

continue the rush series make a 3d sonic game for vita or continue the rival series right now i don't see the rival series making a 3rd so a 3d but a 3d one on the vita adventure style? don't care the vita should get a new sonic series or continue rivals

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis Xxain View Post
    1. Not great logic - Fire flower has been apart of Mario since his original appearance. When you think power up in Mario Fire Flower is the 1st one to pop up. Button Boost is not instrumental mechanic to Sonic. It was introduced in rush more than 10 years after series was born. Boost is not a Ionic mechanic in the way Fire Flower is. So..no wanting return to a more momentum Sonic is not crime if the slightest of the world.

The Fire Flower being iconic has nothing to do with its appearances, in case you didn't notice it wasn't even used in a 3D Mario game until Galaxy, and it was timed and a situational power up completely unlike its 2D iteration, and it never stopped Galaxy from being a good game. So the logic that the boost needs to be removed based on the fact that a few people don't like it sounds selfish and its backwards development. The Boost and Fire Flower are game mechanics that enhance the gameplay, while the games wouldn't really suffer without it, I see no reason why it should be removed anymore than it should stay. Basically, it shouldn't make a difference if the boost was or wasn't around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    The internet is ruining my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    It'll ruin your adulthood too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123